I'm going to sleep

I swear one of my biggest annoyances if when I'm blindly opening tabs of the day's ads and accidentally click on one that basically destroys my boner. Originally Posted by linux
I'm surprised you can find it under that belly:?
Come on....come on....let's not talk about ending life....and try to enjoy it.

OoB will be back....after he snaps out of his guilt phase.
Take DH and WU and CB and SD and Ivan with you! Adios!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Wait...how did I get dragged into this thread?
BA is a bad ass provider. Review after review, I know yall hate me lol. But if it makes you commit suicide look at my showcase all day Originally Posted by bustyamy
no-one hates you BA...you are just kinda Icky to look at.
The gold has lost it's luster I'm afraid. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
If that's the case then taking a break was definitely the right choice.
No worries baby, I'm not going anywhere Originally Posted by bustyamy
Inertia can be a bitch.
Inertia can be a bitch. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No sir,,,, that would be gravity....
If that's the case then taking a break was definitely the right choice. Originally Posted by Valerie
+1
Would I be revealing private information if I disclose the reason Oob is leaving?
That bisexual midget wrestler was on the front page of the news paper yesterday, so there is no secret. ( unless there is something else)
Would I be revealing private information if I disclose the reason Oob is leaving? Originally Posted by dearhunter
only if it's NOT funny
Rumor has it that he lost the over/under bet on how many elves would be in the Marcy's Thancksgiving Day Parade........and was given the option of fucking a fat sperm whale and write a review.........or..........ret ire.

I guess he just couldn't bring himself to write that review........ijs
no-one hates you BA...you are just kinda Icky to look at. Originally Posted by notanewbie
As "Icky" as I might be, they keep coming back for more lol.
Take care Out Of Bounds. I hope you enjoy your hiatus.
Take DH and WU and CB and SD and Ivan with you! Adios!!! Originally Posted by bustyamy
That would cure my nausea.