IMPERIAL TRAPPINGS FOR AN EMPTY SUIT

• CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 01:38 PM
enough about bicycles, lets get to something far more dangerous ... LIKE A COUCH

Bush fell off a couch after, his aides say, “falling asleep.” He has appeared in public with bruises on his face

Mr President, wear a hard hat
As usual CJ and Eva miss the point of the thread............either intentionally to deflect from Obama's failures or because they are simpleton's......you decide which.
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2014, 01:46 PM
As usual CJ and Eva miss the point of the thread............either intentionally to deflect from Obama's failures or because they are simpleton's......you decide which. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Bush "fell off a couch" (riiiiight) and Obama is a faiure..

the decision is in whirlie, you're an idiot.
As usual CJ and Eva miss the point of the thread............either intentionally to deflect from Obama's failures or because they are simpleton's......you decide which. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Great point bicycles and helmets. A man is a failure if he wears a helmet. You should wear one when you take a shit in case you fall in.
Why on earth would you think the admiral couldn't get any dumber? The boy never ceases to amaze in that regard.....

The whole topic is silly. President's travel and it costs money. Shrub's wife went to Africa 5 or 6 times. Shrub took every August off while weed whacking in Waco. It's a dumb argument and it's a waste of time and bandwidth. Fuck off Whirly. Originally Posted by timpage

Mrs. Bush has focused domestic and international attention on the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI), and global efforts for breast cancer awareness and research.

Mrs. Laura Bush is an effective ambassador on important issues for the President and our Nation.

First lady Laura Bush made her third trip to Africa June 25-29, applying her personal touch to promote causes critical to the region -- causes of special concern to her and President Bush: combating the HIV/AIDS and malaria epidemics and improving the quality of education. This time she visited Senegal, Mozambique, Zambia and Mali. Her previous trips took her to Rwanda, Tanzania, South Africa, Liberia, Ghana and Nigeria. Her daughter, Jenna Bush, accompanied her, as did the State Department’s U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator Mark Dybul.

Laura Bush presses AIDS fight in Africa

Africa: HIV/Aids, Malaria Focus of Laura Bush's Africa Trip

"The United Nations and non-governmental groups, including Bush's foundation, launched Pink Ribbon Red Ribbon to provide health services to women in sub-Saharan Africa and Latin America, building on the U.S. HIV/AIDS prevention program."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/07/02/us-obama-africa-firstladies-idUSBRE96109320130702

"Mr. Bush, who made fighting AIDS in Africa a top goal of his administration, will take a trip there — his third since leaving office — as part of a program to combat cervical cancer. He will leave late next week for Zambia, where he will help refurbish a clinic, and then head to Tanzania, where his wife, Laura Bush, is organizing a forum for African first ladies."

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...ype=blogs&_r=1
Has the "empty suit" gotten back "home" yet?

And I'm not talking about the ping-pong champion.
Has the "empty suit" gotten back "home" yet? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where did Bush Lite go?
Where did Bush Lite go? Originally Posted by bigtex
I thought it was spelled "Busch"!
I thought it was spelled "Busch"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You might as well spell Shrubya's name Busch.

Accuracy has never been very high on your list of priorities.
The suit is in Saudi Arabia today.....probably checking out asylum prospects.
  • CJ7
  • 03-28-2014, 02:38 PM
The suit is in Saudi Arabia today.....probably checking out asylum prospects. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I wasn't aware "The Suit" was on speaking terms with the Bush family