How does one justify being charged for multiple pops?

If she can get two pops in 1/2 hr with me, she's well on her way to sainthood, having performed a miracle . I've never had a visit where she gave me the one&done. Even when I give there's always some and maybe some mutual handling or just talking (or all three)
I think in ANY ad you look at where a provider has placed a price on any additional activity, she has just undermined the entire "you are only paying for my time" concept they so like to hide behind.

I think the majority of GFE type "ladies" around here have a very sensible structure and manner of making their pricing known without the need for a menu and "ala carte" structure.

Then we have an assortment of hookers, prostitutes and whores as well as pimps trying to decide what is acceptable..... it's up to the membership to determine what is acceptable and whether the ads are worthwhile for those merchants.

Plus we have threads heavily participated in by a wannabe pimp and a former roid raging banned member posting under new handles.

tipping?

Just a wusses way of trying to feel special with the hooker du jour......
  • kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 11:45 AM
I think the majority of GFE type "ladies" around here have a very sensible structure and manner of making their pricing known without the need for a menu and "ala carte" structure. Originally Posted by Whispers
I agree, so why pick on the ones that do things differently? If not in agreement then why not just ignore these providers? You are just adding fuel to the drama and nitpicking.
I agree, so why pick on the ones that do things differently? If not in agreement then why not just ignore these providers? You are just adding fuel to the drama and nitpicking. Originally Posted by kSoze

It is not picking on people to have a discussion about their actions or to offer opinions on how to better present themselves.

This is a review site where clients opinions of services rendered is the backbone of the information.

So you decided not to sit out the ban huh? has to be hard keeping your temper in check.
  • kSoze
  • 10-10-2012, 03:51 PM
This is a review site where clients opinions of services rendered is the backbone of the information. Originally Posted by Whispers
You do bring up some valid points. I'm not agreeing with providers charging this way All Im saying why not just avoid them all together?
wow. I haven't really heard of this trend. I've been all inclusive for so long, to avoid complications. Imagine if you pop 3 or more times.... geez.. that should just be icing on my lips.. not a tip on the hip. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

You are now officially awesome.
wow. I haven't really heard of this trend. I've been all inclusive for so long, to avoid complications. Imagine if you pop 3 or more times.... geez.. that should just be icing on my lips.. not a tip on the hip. Just my opinion. Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Damn, I don't know how I missed this, but I think I'm in love now...
I'm going to weigh in on tipping, but please read the whole thing. Don't want to be accused of being a WK when all I'm doing is making observations.
-
One may ask why they should tip someone whose rates are two or three hundred dollars an hour; on the face of it a very good question. But consider: providers have expenses. The young lady I most recently saw took a taxi to and from my home that had to cost her $20 each way. That eats into profits fairly quickly. Providers have to keep a good supply of various personal items that aren't cheap. They (the better ones at least) get regular manicures and pedicures, some have their hair done regularly, and nearly all have a good supply of clothing that they wouldn't wear outside of providing. Add to that the cost of lingerie (I took my daughter to Victoria's Secret for her birthday, guys, you have no idea how expensive some of that stuff is) and if she's incall there are often hotel rooms; if she travels there are restaurant meals, fuel for the car, the list goes on. So tipping is really not outrageous.
-
BUT...
-
I've worked in business and been a business owner. These girls who are independent are basically small business owners, and it's pretty well established that you aren't required to tip the owner. It's a given that the owner has set her rates by considering two things: first, what does she feel her services are worth, and second, what expenses does she need to cover before being in profit. So tipping, while appreciated by the girl, is not required.
-
One other thing I'd like to address: the idea that by tipping you're somehow going to cause a girl to raise her rates is one whose logic I don't follow, since the majority of us don't tip. A girl may set her rates at $250 and see half a dozen guys on a short trip. One or two of them might tip her. Look at the percentage of reviews that mention tips and you'll see that it's not that high. I can see how someone might come to that conclusion initially, but given careful consideration it just doesn't follow in my mind. Now, that's not to say I'm right and someone else is wrong, it's just my opinion.
-
So the bottom line on tipping is...it's up to you. There is no right or wrong answer.
I'm going to weigh in on tipping, but please read the whole thing. Don't want to be accused of being a WK when all I'm doing is making observations.
-
One may ask why they should tip someone whose rates are two or three hundred dollars an hour; on the face of it a very good question. But consider: providers have expenses. The young lady I most recently saw took a taxi to and from my home that had to cost her $20 each way. That eats into profits fairly quickly. Providers have to keep a good supply of various personal items that aren't cheap. They (the better ones at least) get regular manicures and pedicures, some have their hair done regularly, and nearly all have a good supply of clothing that they wouldn't wear outside of providing. Add to that the cost of lingerie (I took my daughter to Victoria's Secret for her birthday, guys, you have no idea how expensive some of that stuff is) and if she's incall there are often hotel rooms; if she travels there are restaurant meals, fuel for the car, the list goes on. So tipping is really not outrageous.
-
BUT...
-
I've worked in business and been a business owner. These girls who are independent are basically small business owners, and it's pretty well established that you aren't required to tip the owner. It's a given that the owner has set her rates by considering two things: first, what does she feel her services are worth, and second, what expenses does she need to cover before being in profit. So tipping, while appreciated by the girl, is not required.
-
One other thing I'd like to address: the idea that by tipping you're somehow going to cause a girl to raise her rates is one whose logic I don't follow, since the majority of us don't tip. A girl may set her rates at $250 and see half a dozen guys on a short trip. One or two of them might tip her. Look at the percentage of reviews that mention tips and you'll see that it's not that high. I can see how someone might come to that conclusion initially, but given careful consideration it just doesn't follow in my mind. Now, that's not to say I'm right and someone else is wrong, it's just my opinion.
-
So the bottom line on tipping is...it's up to you. There is no right or wrong answer. Originally Posted by Chicago K9
Every "Incall provider" I've ever booked has charge extra for coming to me so that's already paid for. "Outcall only" providers don't have the costs of maintaining an incall.
I've never had a provider actually take a cab to an appt. so I doubt that is a standard cost of operation. At least not for the providers I tend to book. If my car breaks down my clients don't pay me more to rent a car or take a cab.
Granted many providers pay drivers but at $250-$300 per hour session she's still doing OK. I personally know (As civie friends) a few hottie providers who are very good at their jobs so they stay as busy as they choose to be. They are doing pretty well regardless of tipping although it is appreciated. They often get tips because they go above and beyond what is expected which is what keeps them busy to begin with.
Nails, hair etc. are basic feminine upkeep costs that most single women in the dating market pay for regardless whether hookers, secretaries or lawyers.

If she has to purchase specific clothing for a particular client sure but I would hope she's bright enough to pad in the cost of the item letting the client know in advance she is purchasing it just for him. She also gets to keep it because it costs her time and gas to go purchase it.

In summary over many years of hobbying I've generally been charged extra by "incall providers" for outcall service, I've never seen a provider take a cab and I've never requested specific clothing.

I often tip but it is based upon appreciation for better than expected quality of service, a non clock watcher or one who extends her advertised menu without upselling because we hit it off.
A provider who simply shows up, does her expected job limited to her advertised menu and leaves on the hour get's paid accordingly and as previously agreed upon.
  • kSoze
  • 10-12-2012, 11:21 AM
A provider who simply shows up, does her expected job limited to her advertised menu and leaves on the hour get's paid accordingly and as previously agreed upon. Originally Posted by Codybeast
You sir are a sad individual. This is a hobby, not a necessity if you can't afford its luxuries then find something else to do with you time. But, don't down talk the ones that can.
Man, you just don't get it. You want to tip, fine tip!!! If us guys who pay for the service at an agreed upon rate and length of time, why do you have to keep spouting on about tipping?!?!?

You sir are a sad individual. This is a hobby, not a necessity if you can't afford its luxuries then find something else to do with you time. But, don't down talk the ones that can. Originally Posted by kSoze
Man, you just don't get it. You want to tip, fine tip!!! If us guys who pay for the service at an agreed upon rate and length of time, why do you have to keep spouting on about tipping?!?!? Originally Posted by wiilyp613
he thinks he is special... .that they like him more....