WhatThe Heck Was Woopie Goldberg Thinking

Character? LMFAO!
The thickness of hyperbole in this thread reqires a Swiss Army Knife to cut through.

The Woman clumsily stated her case, but the Vultures decided to seize on that to bludgeon her character. That says more about them than anything. Whoopee! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yes, it was clumsy. Guess it's a hold over from eugenics. Race is a physical trait and most everyone in and out of the immediate concentration camps were caucasion. (sp) Damn "Master Race" thing led people on the wrong path in more ways than one

*I* feel her statement true and can understand the uproar. But since that Master Race thing is in the history books, I let it slide. Should never forget that chapter in history.
The thickness of hyperbole in this thread requires a Swiss Army Knife to cut through.

The Woman clumsily stated her case, but the Vultures decided to seize on that to bludgeon her character. That says more about them than anything. Whoopee! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
America is a great melting pot that eventually merged all forms of white Americans into one bunch and left all non white people in other groups. However if you go back far enough and onto the European continent you can find evidence of racial biases against the polish race, the Jewish race, the Italian race and the Irish race. Race was used as a convenient term to delineate us from them whatever their pigmentation maybe.

Whoopi Goldberg grew up as a black American in a racially divided country during the civil right era. Her statements weren't wrong but they weren't right either.

A good article on the subject can be found in The Atlantic.

Whoopi Goldberg’s American Idea of Race
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...a-race/621470/
Sorry cancel culture warriors. You live by cancel culture, you die by cancel culture. Heck-fire, ya'll wrote the danged rulez. Suck it up buttercup. Not one F*ck given.

The thickness of hyperbole in this thread reqires a Swiss Army Knife to cut through.

dbl standard bastards in the lsm. theyve already swept thgis racist cunts statement and even worse explanation under the rug. she should be fired and made to take a freakin bath!
Yes, it was clumsy. Guess it's a hold over from eugenics. Race is a physical trait and most everyone in and out of the immediate concentration camps were caucasion. (sp) Damn "Master Race" thing led people on the wrong path in more ways than one

*I* feel her statement true and can understand the uproar. But since that Master Race thing is in the history books, I let it slide. Should never forget that chapter in history. Originally Posted by Precious_b
What Gina Carano said was true but artlessly expressed. I'm dying to see where you defended her right to free speech.

Also, that chapter that you don't want people to forget, it is still being carried out in the abortion mills called Planned Parenthood. Being born is the most dangerous thing a black baby can do.
What Gina Carano said was true but artlessly expressed. I'm dying to see where you defended her right to free speech.

Also, that chapter that you don't want people to forget, it is still being carried out in the abortion mills called Planned Parenthood. Being born is the most dangerous thing a black baby can do. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I don't know who that person is, since the thread isn't about what she said.

"Master Race" and "Planned Parenthood"...you'll have to elaborate on the connection there. I see no grand plan in selective breeding and such with the two.
Well, since you asked...and I cannot be targeted for hijacking since I'm answering your questions; Eugenics and Planned Parenthood are kissing cousins when it comes to ending people. Margaret Sanger, the racist founder of Planned Parenthood planned on the implementation of her life's work to be centered in the minority communities. Read her book The Pivot of Civilization that was published in 1906. She puts out her plan with the intended consequence of reducing the number of minorities in this country. Pretty racist right? You'd think that the Nazis could learn from her...well, they did. She went to Germany in the 1930s and looked at their proposed program for reducing the undesirable population. So there is the connection between Nazis, Whoopie, Eugenics, and Planned Parenthood.

As for Gina Carano, she is an actress fired from the Mandalorian for twitting out the following:
“Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors…even by children.”
She followed by a 1930s photograph of a middle-aged Jewish woman being beaten and humiliated in the streets of Germany.
That included the quote: “Because history is edited, most people today don’t realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?”

She was correctly comparing the early treatment of Jews in Germany to the ramped up treatment of people chosing not to get vaccinated or to refusing to comply with mandates.
Carano was right and she got fired. Ironically, Carano thinks that Goldberg (not her real name) should not be fired for being stupid and offensive.
Barleycorn, you and I don't agree on a lot, but thanks for an educated post that took this thread in a direction away from the Clown Shows we are accustomed to seeing. I wish this was an example of normal discourse on this website, but sadly it's an outlier.
Just because I asked doesn't mean it is not hijacking. Found that out on another thread of yours

With Sanger, I just knew she wanted women to have a few more rights than they already did under the law. And it would definitely be minorites that would need a voice. Kudos on quoting a source to seek. But the PP parenthood of today doesn't mirror the values of what you say that Sanger wanted. Hell, at the time he was coming to power, Time and Life magazine said Hitler was doing good things. Funny you don't see them retracting that statement.

I don't get Apple/Disney or whatever provider has the show the lady was on. But one has to watch what they say. Old Whoopie showed that.
If you want to get into it, Time magazine made Hitler the Man of the Year in 1938. I guess Hitler, like Putin, didn't worry about bad press when making further plans. So much like a Cuomo and his Emmy. Actually, if you read the book, Sanger spoke of the "weeds of society". You may want to believe that crap about rights but she made it pretty clear that she looked upon blacks, Jews, Catholics, and the Irish as something to be pulled from the fertile ground of American and cast aside. She was a maximum racist. They know it too. Why do you think they stopped giving out the Sanger Courage Award?
Man of the Year, Bingo.

I didn't say anything about "believe".
I stated: "But the PP parenthood of today doesn't mirror the values of what you say that Sanger wanted."

Mission statements most always change over time
They don't? I recall an audio tape from only a few years ago by a comedian who wanted to donate to PP but only if the money went to abort black babies. They were assured that they could do that. That only black babies would be aborted with the money.
Statistically, the vast majority of PP clinics are in minority neighborhoods and 37% of abortions are of babies of black mothers even though black people are less than 20% of the population. Sounds like the textbook definition of racism according to the left number crunchers.
The sad truth is that Whoopie taking a Jewish stage name is the same as wearing black face like Ted Dansen. It's a bad joke that is deplorable like the left says.
AMEN