Trump The Fascist...

But he wants all you God fearing Christians to believe that he would. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Time for the shock of the night. On a couple of occasions I've called Trump an arrogant asshole, and I really don't buy into his religious stuff, but it's better than this.

Anybody who thinks this is cool or acceptable loses their man card. It's fucking gross. And ALL of us guys should know it.

Nice try, buddy, but here’s an even bigger shock. I don’t know who the fuck those people are, but apparently you think it has something to do with this thread.

Not shockingly, it doesn’t.

The acknowledgment that Trump is a textbook fascist is the first step toward enlightenment.
Ways Trump is like a fascist.
His supporters haven’t fully transitioned from anti-semites to islamaphobes. Neither has Twitler.
l will admit I started this thread because I was curious to see how Trumpettes would defend their master even after his Chief of Staff said who he is. I didn't need to hear Kelly say that Trump fits the definition of a fascist. I already knew that, and Trump confirmed that after the shit he pulled on 1/6. And is even proving it further with his plans if he loses this election.

Trying to defame a man who Trump fired by calling him "disgruntled" is a joke. Trump hired his ass and as a Marine general, I am sure that guy gave Trump plenty of push back since Trump probably thought because he played Call of Duty with his youngest son a few times that he knew more about the military than a general. That's not a disgruntled employee, that's a man who probably realized he was working for a delusional old man and was sick of being told what to do by a clueless fool.
Was this supposed to be the October surprise?
Which plans does he have if losing the election?
You posted this twice because...
Was this supposed to be the October surprise? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Nope. This came out a long time ago. Surprised?

MAGAs shouldn't worry so much about an October surprise. The November surprise is coming REAL soon.
Which plans does he have if losing the election? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Puh-leeze!

Well, he hasn’t announced anything that I’m aware of. I’m guessing he’d golf a lot, but apparently Lucas has other information.