Brunch Appreciation Thread

You're not invited. Chizzy, J and Salty all made the shortlist though. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Oh, I guess I’ll cry. I’ll have Chizzy send me pictures. He has my number. That’s as close that I’d want to get anyways.
I’m getting fat just reading this thread.
You'll stare into the massive majesty of my meat mountain and your arteries will begin to clog immediately, J. A veritable carnivores delight. And I won't judge you if you find you begin taking to increasingly more difficult to tie sweatpants once you're having weekly BBQ brunches on the ranch.

Once you have my meat in your mouth you'll be hooked.
Don’t go J!!!!!!!! One could Interpret the last post a few different ways. I’m glad I’m not invited!!!!!

I’m sure Chizzy’s out. Not sure about Salty.
You'll stare into the massive majesty of my meat mountain and your arteries will begin to clog immediately, J. A veritable carnivores delight. And I won't judge you if you find you begin taking to increasingly more difficult to tie sweatpants once you're having weekly BBQ brunches on the ranch.

Once you have my meat in your mouth you'll be hooked. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Just quoting this post before you edit it. It’s an eye opener
J has seen my meat already, Bam. Not the mountain at its fullest, but enough to get the gist
J has seen my meat already, Bam. Not the mountain at its fullest, but enough to get the gist Originally Posted by HDGristle
Good for him. He can have your “meat”.
Don’t go J!!!!!!!! One could Interpret the last post a few different ways. I’m glad I’m not invited!!!!!

I’m sure Chizzy’s out. Not sure about Salty. Originally Posted by bambino
Crikey! ... Now that's some mean-spirited F***** up shit!

(but surely reckon fair is fair )

#### Salty
The question, though, Salty... you down for brunch?

We can toss some meat on the barbie for you. As much as you think you can handle. And more.
https://www.visitpittsburgh.com/blog...-in-the-burgh/

Great article about Pittsburgh brunches