New to Houston! Wanted to say Hi & Find out some info.

So the answer is 0....got it
Insane how this thread got derailed. Lol
No it's not.

She drew attention to herself with her threAD.
That attention resulted in the revelation that she's in violation of the guidelines.

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges.

She asked for advice.
My advice is that she stop lying in her showcase.

It's not insane, it's perfectly logical, in fact...
So the answer is 0....got it Originally Posted by NubianPrince
  • cr76
  • 05-07-2016, 06:23 PM
If you like sweet treats - Amy's ice cream off between greenbriar and shepherd is good
No it's not.

That attention resulted in the revelation that she's in violation of the guidelines.

#26 - False advertising will not be permitted on ECCIE. If you utilize our forums, Showcase, or other advertising features, we ask that your tactics are straight-forward and accurate. If you choose to use images in your advertising, we require that the subject of the images are in fact you. Cases of alleged "false advertising" whether it be through inaccurate images or with text, should be reported to staff by the members using the RTM function. Investigation and appropriate actions will be taken, which may include removal of the false material and could possibly result in loss of ad-posting privileges.

She asked for advice.

It's not insane, it's perfectly logical, in fact... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Congratulations, here on May 7, 2016 you put yourself in the lead for the most ignorant post of the year. I mean you've posted some really stupid shit in your time, but this one tops them all.
The problem is if she put mixed everyone would think she is black. Lol.
Still correct though. Caucasian isn't...
No it's not.

She asked for advice.

It's not insane, it's perfectly logical, in fact... Originally Posted by Wakeup
So is every chic that claims to be black but is really "brown" in violation?.....very few "black" people are true blacks such as those recently here from Africa.......If Obama and Tiger Woods are black then why can"t this chic be white?
Because they're not filling out a showcase with a race choice that clearly has "mixed" as the correct option for them.
If you like sweet treats - Amy's ice cream off between greenbriar and shepherd is good Originally Posted by cr76
I second Amy's - love their ice-cream! Killen's BBQ is my favorite, but it's in Pearland, lol.

To the guy that hates houston.
I don't understand how if you hate Houston so much, why are you even here? Just a curious thought.
(1) He concurs,,,
(2) Nah, Houston sucks,,,
(3) Irma's or whatever Gringo name they apply, it's still the same crappy Texan-Mexican food that no authentic Mexican would compare to the mother land,,,
(4) He means food that young, poor white people would eat,,,
(5) And countless other opinions on yelp and other web sites.

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow

U of all the ppl here would ride a Pink Scooter
I second Amy's - love their ice-cream! Killen's BBQ is my favorite, but it's in Pearland, lol.

To the guy that hates houston.
I don't understand how if you hate Houston so much, why are you even here? Just a curious thought. Originally Posted by linsane
He doesn't hate Houston......He is just such a pathetic human that he has to command any kind of attention ......even the attention an ass on a hooker board commands......in real life he might be an OK guy......but an OK guy doesn't get much attention
He runs all white providers through ancestry. com before booking

He can't risk fucking hookers who aren't 100% Aryan.. Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Now that's fucking funny lol
Welcome Beauty

Try The Woodlands