So my girlfriend was a provider..... and she told me after we broke up....

Shouldn't feel bad, most girls don’t tell their boy friends they are providers until they reach a more serious level in their relationship. If that.

It’s funny that she told you after. You must of antagonized, she wanted to be mean in return.

So consider it your own fault you know.
It’s funny that she told you after. You must of antagonized, she wanted to be mean in return.

So consider it your own fault you know. Originally Posted by brandilynn
Yep...true to form the ladies will tell you it is your fault.
Nothing like full disclosure going into a relationship.
At least you were not common law married...only to find out she owed the IRS $200K in back taxes...
Hmmm....come to think of it....Nahh...lets not go there.

Every guy on here has great war stories about the girls that destroyed their lives...Every girl on here also has the same stories. Reason for Country music.

Bottom line...try to take care of yourself.
Listen to yourself rather than posts on a Stupid Hooker Message Board.

Whatever you do...remember...it is always better to outsource services.
Now...just try to get a money back guarantee...HA.!

Forget it and go bang a few quick ones in a row...that usually will take your mind off of the BS.

L8r
r9
Shouldn't feel bad, most girls don’t tell their boy friends they are providers until they reach a more serious level in their relationship. Originally Posted by brandilynn

Or you show up at her door with a hand full of Benjamins. . . .

Can you buy a grudge fuck?
Does she need an manager or an incall?
Does she need an manager or an incall? Originally Posted by jasmin

Girl you know you need to stop!!

TFF
Just practicing my wrangling skillz! No really hook it up.
  • rwksl
  • 03-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Mods, would you please remind posters not to bump threads more than 30 days old. Thanks.
Mods, would you please remind posters not to bump threads more than 30 days old. Thanks. Originally Posted by rwksl

thanks!