Best Time for $800

bhobby, I'd like to hear what you decided to do. I'll be in Dallas with about the same situation, but I'm planning on having 900 and 2 nights. What I plan on doing is seeing a 350, 300, and a 250 girl. Compare and see if the extra cash is worth it. Originally Posted by jajake56
I promise you...the extra cash is worth it
Well the poster really did not specify why he had the $800 burning a hole in his pocket. But I would suggest that given the situation it looks to me like the very fact he has $800 burning a hole in his pocket is the problem. In other words, someone who is well-off would never have the attitude, "I've got $800 burning a hole in my pocket."
I look at it this way: As long as you have the attitude that you have $800 burning a hole in your pocket, you'll never have $8000, or $80,000 or for that matter $800,000 in your possession.
Sorry to be a party pooper but that's just the way I look at it.
Thanks for your concern, but I think we can look after our own finances. I know how to live within my means. Personally I have a hobby budget for the year and I stick to it. And my 401k has more than $80,000 but I will admit I'm not at $800,000 -YET!
3 chicks are just too many imho. Too many personalities and it winds up being more work than it's worth. And at the end you bust a nut at $750. Maybe 2 nuts at $375 per. Multiples can be fun but you just have to decide if it's twice or 3 times the fun. And to be honest yea it's hot to see two chicks go at it. But I'm not paying 500 an hour to see it. Anyway. Just something to consider. Good luck.
I think you misunderstood. While I have done doubles in the past, I am planning on seeing 3 girls separately.
Well the poster really did not specify why he had the $800 burning a hole in his pocket. But I would suggest that given the situation it looks to me like the very fact he has $800 burning a hole in his pocket is the problem. In other words, someone who is well-off would never have the attitude, "I've got $800 burning a hole in my pocket."
I look at it this way: As long as you have the attitude that you have $800 burning a hole in your pocket, you'll never have $8000, or $80,000 or for that matter $800,000 in your possession.
Sorry to be a party pooper but that's just the way I look at it. Originally Posted by justanotherday
Well thank you for your concern for my financial situation. I usually stick to a pretty strick budget for these thingsm. Unusually large cash outflows tend to throw up red flags to the wife. Recently cash from a different source became available so there isn't the concern of her noticing $800 fly out the door at one time since she isn't aware of it.

Thanks again for you concern for my financial wellbeing. But I met with my financial advisor for our end of year review and things are still going very well.
I've never understood guys taking girls to games. Those things are long and your arm candy is charging by the hour. And I don't know what you are looking for but maybe get two girls at 250/ hr. And save the 300 for the next day when you will want more. 3 chicks are just too many imho. Too many personalities and it winds up being more work than it's worth. And at the end you bust a nut at $750. Maybe 2 nuts at $375 per. Multiples can be fun but you just have to decide if it's twice or 3 times the fun. And to be honest yea it's hot to see two chicks go at it. But I'm not paying 500 an hour to see it. Anyway. Just something to consider. Good luck. Originally Posted by whatever75
Some of us value different things than others in this...just like everything else in life. I happen to want the experience. If I just wanted to get my rocks off I could do that for much less (frankly we could all do that at home for free). So to me it is about the experience first.