Girls, what's your average?

most providers I know will admit to 2-3 as a daily average, if I would have been born a female, my mother would have definately raised a whore, JR
Not sure if this is a taboo question or not!?! I saw Lickablekaylee post a comment in another thread:
I don't do more then 1 appt a day (if that)
That got me to wondering.... If you're FS girl (not just L1/FBSM), what's your average number?

Maybe this is like asking a woman her age or weight.... some things are best left unsaid. Or maybe it's been ask 100 times and I'm too lazy to search.

Originally Posted by falconbueller
A Better Question would be: WHY DO WE CARE? or
How many ways are there to HIDE a providers daily/weekly/monthly/yearly VOLUME? I like to go with Logic, If a provider don't have another job, odds are, she is making money anyway she can to pay her bills and /or feed her kids. Women are relentless when it comes to feeding their kids, and if that means, lieing to men, then so be it.

If you guy's think that everytime a provider see's a hobbyists, a REVIEW is written to account for that session? your fucking nuts. If you think, just because you schudle a session in the AM, that your automatically FIRST? you need to ask yourself if she been to sleep yet. ALOT of providers TOUR and no review written. 5 or less reviews per month/average is what most providers allow or what i have noticed. then maybe implament a no review policy. I can think of 20-to-30 ways a provider can hide her volume and only allow a certain number.

SO WHY DO WE CARE about something that we have NO control over? Just be glad that you have an oppertunity to smell her perfume, and stop wasting your time trying to find out how fresh she is. If she is SMART and a GREAT provider, she will not book too close and keep her incall/pussy fresh. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE IOP.

CG
Yourself nice thread. it makes me want to find one and schedule an appt with her!! just to get to her place and when she opens the door me look back behind me and say I cut in front of the all these guy's standing here that schedule an appt with you because you are filling up so fast today. oh wait where did they go!! I guess they did not get the head line news you posted. ROFLMAO..
First, the hotter the lady the more calls they get.

Second the BNG girls do a hell of a lot more than the 1 hour and longer ladies

Third The $200 an hour and lower are much higher and could easily average 8 to 10 a day if not more.

Fourth The $300+ ladies will be lower volume because of the price eliminates a lot of guys.

Fifth the ladies who insist on multiple hours sessions are probably the lowest volume but the highest income.

So now you have the many different things that effect how many guys they do a day.

Now does it really matter if you want to do that woman you percieve to be hot????

I THINK NOT!
These threads are always amusing. But I stand by what I once said: "The hobby still awaits the first hooker to admit that she is currently a high volume girl."

History waiting to be made. And I predict it will continue to wait indefinitely.
These threads are always amusing. But I stand by what I once said: "The hobby still awaits the first hooker to admit that she is currently a high volume girl."

History waiting to be made. And I predict it will continue to wait indefinitely. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Maybe not: I remember my initial attempt at seeing a provider, twenty years or so ago. I had placed a phone call in response to her ad in the local Thrifty Nickel. Her attitude during the conversation was exactly what you usually get from the people at the Department of Motor Vehicles, when you go in to renew your license on a busy day. Sensing my growing nervousness, she tried to seal the deal like this: "You're not going to cancel on me are you. 'Cause I BOOK REALLY TIGHT."

My first (and so far final) indy experience.
For me, it depends on whether I'm home or on the road.

When I'm home here in DFW, the average is 3-5 per week. I'm just an average, run of the mill girl in a city FULL of beautiful ladies. My rates keep me at 3-5 per week, which is enough to cover my bills with just a smidge extra.

When I travel, I average 2 per day, but will go up to 4 per day since I am generally available from early morning to late evening. This also depends on the city and how closely the hotel staff is paying attention. I try to be cognizant of my surroundings when scheduling so that I don't draw any unwelcome attention.
  • 69er
  • 04-30-2012, 08:20 AM
If you want to get a decent idea, don't ask the lady directly for the answer, ask other questions that give you an idea of her expenses.

Note her incall. Is it an apartment? What area is it in? Does she share it? Use some of the online tools to figure out what the apartment goes for?

Start up some car talk. Get an idea of what she is driving? Did she buy it new or used? Pretty easy to figure out online what a car was likely purchased for, either new or used.

Some ladies will start discussions of bits of their personal life. You can get an idea of how they spend money.

All the above give you an idea of how much she is spending. All that is left is to figure out how many appointments must be scheduled to cover that.

I do this when I am looking at buying a business. It is amazing how close you can come. You tend to be a bit over on some items, and a bit under on others, so things balance out, and your estimate can be pretty good.