Opinions on overnights?

honestly... it's a very intimate thing for me. it take a lot for me to be ok with sleeping overnight or staring 14 hours with someone lol

honestly unless i know you, i will get bored after 9 hours... and money can't buy my attention lol Originally Posted by !VI!
Ok I'm gonna drop a pipebomb on ths thread.

You say overnights for you are a very intimate thing. Something that gives you a lot of trepidation about going forward.

But on you showcase........you offer bbfs creampies to all your potential clients as an offered and hghly encourage activity. I would think of all things that would cause trepidation and doubt going forward....that would be the clincher and killer for me.

So pray tell what means of comfortability would you need for a mere overnight in contrast to your forwardness with something even more of a worry than time?

I'm surprised no one touched on this.......but before I posted this I wouldn't have with a stick myself. Maybe its just unversally accepted there.............

Its utterly confusing. Just curious. I find it perplexing and weird.
Maybe a 300 dollar or below lady maybe and most times will be more manuverable. You have to use tact because to accommodate for you she will block out or lose business earning potential for that day or night as well. But you have to have standards for what you will pay. The more you do them the better the deals you will get. On average most want 2 to 3 clients worth of pay offered for the change to consder an overnight.

Ahhh, but everyone is 'low volume', which is one or two appointments a day, i.e. one or two guys a day. Me wanting an overnighter in effect, makes her day...EASIER. So why should I have to pay a ridiculous amount of money for giving her a break?

These women got y'all trained.
Ahhhh...different strokes for different folks is really all this boils down to. We can pick and dissect each possible reason to, or not to partake (as a client) in overnight activities.

Whichever is clever for YOU is what really matters.
Ahhhh...different strokes for different folks is really all this boils down to. We can pick and dissect each possible reason to, or not to partake (as a client) in overnight activities.

Whichever is clever for YOU is what really matters. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Exactly

Whichever is clever for YOU is what really matters. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
exactly!!

gimme that - i dont see how you can decide what should be and what shouldn't be someones comfort zone. some people love to jump out of airplanes, some people dont ever want to get in to an airplane. your perception of whats a thrill and whats reckless isn't someone elses and someones opinion of whats a waste of money and what isn't, isn't necessarily the same as yours.

You say overnights for you are a very intimate thing. Something that gives you a lot of trepidation about going forward.

But on you showcase........you offer bbfs creampies to all your potential clients as an offered and hghly encourage activity. I would think of all things that would cause trepidation and doubt going forward....that would be the clincher and killer for me.

So pray tell what means of comfortability would you need for a mere overnight in contrast to your forwardness with something even more of a worry than time?

I'm surprised no one touched on this.......but before I posted this I wouldn't have with a stick myself. Maybe its just unversally accepted there.............

Its utterly confusing. Just curious. I find it perplexing and weird. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Still waiting for that pipe bomb. Pointing out what someone has on their profile isn't exactly showing you're a boss.

This applies to many, if not most threads. I like BB and creampies but not into anal, all have our own things. I've done a couple overnights and wouldn't again just for the fact I'm usually one and done, twice if I have time and it's an amazing meeting. I'm with those that want my sleep. And furthermore I don't see why it's a surprise people want to have sex and then sleep alone, did that all the time when I was younger and it wasn't costing me money.
Still waiting for that pipe bomb. Pointing out what someone has on their profile isn't exactly showing you're a boss.

This applies to many, if not most threads. I like BB and creampies but not into anal, all have our own things. I've done a couple overnights and wouldn't again just for the fact I'm usually one and done, twice if I have time and it's an amazing meeting. I'm with those that want my sleep. And furthermore I don't see why it's a surprise people want to have sex and then sleep alone, did that all the time when I was younger and it wasn't costing me money. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Props to you for trying overnight affairs. It is my opinion one should try the experience at least once with a QUALITY provider or ATF.
Is there anything that you'd rent at $350 an hour?? Rent, not keep. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I am not aware of anything that I would want to rent for 350 an hour. IF there were something I wanted and it cost 350 an hour and I had the 350 to spend, I would.

This is a luxury for most and they treat it as such.

I have enjoyed several overnights and they have all been pretty different as far as how the date goes. Lots of fun!

Its utterly confusing. Just curious. I find it perplexing and weird. Originally Posted by gimme_that
In all fairness you are commingling and confusing two unrelated issues not only with VI, but also with THN. Just because someone will participate in hobby activities, has nothing to do with the fact that they just don't feel comfortable spending multiple hours asleep and waking up in the morning with someone they don't really know. For me like I said spending a night and waking up with a provider defeats the purpose of why I hobby, but others may have a different view. So I understand what VI is saying, at some point maybe you just don't won't to be bothered, maybe it's after 30 minutes, maybe it's after a couple of hours, but it's long before the sun comes up.
  • BLM69
  • 11-29-2015, 03:21 PM
Just do what works for you and your partner, if the overnight thing is not appealing to you move on, different strokes for different folks.
I am not aware of anything that I would want to rent for 350 an hour. IF there were something I wanted and it cost 350 an hour and I had the 350 to spend, I would.

This is a luxury for most and they treat it as such.

I have enjoyed several overnights and they have all been pretty different as far as how the date goes. Lots of fun! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Leave me alone, Reese!

In all fairness you are commingling and confusing two unrelated issues not only with VI, but also with THN. Just because someone will participate in hobby activities, has nothing to do with the fact that they just don't feel comfortable spending multiple hours asleep and waking up in the morning with someone they don't really know. For me like I said spending a night and waking up with a provider defeats the purpose of why I hobby, but others may have a different view. So I understand what VI is saying, at some point maybe you just don't won't to be bothered, maybe it's after 30 minutes, maybe it's after a couple of hours, but it's long before the sun comes up. Originally Posted by Golden Man
Thank you, well said and totally agree.
I love overnights they can be very fun!
I am not opposed to overnights, I just rarely find myself having the time to spend an overnight with a lady and it would take a very special lady for me to want to overnight with..
I have done one overnight a long time ago. I think it is my comfort level with the gal and hers with me. I wouldn't consider an overnight until I got to know them better after a few dates. Again it depends on how she clicks with me and I click with her. With SNL, in agreement for me to do another one would take a super cool gal.