He did it... he went there...LOL

... when blacks could vote they voted democratic....there weren't a lot of black republicans......... Originally Posted by stevepar
Even though it was a Republican President who orchestrated their emancipation ... and ...

.. "Blacks" are considered as a group to be loyal to their Church, religious, and the liberals in this country provide them "entitlements" to create dependence on the Government while conservatives want to create jobs and stop the flow of illegal immigrants into this country to compete with existing jobs.

BTW: There are Black conservatives ... lots of them ... ...

Voting FOR Obama in 2008 was not based on his qualifications and/or skills.

He had none. And he didn't have any in 2012.

So I think he has a point .....

...... when he said there are people who voted for him because he is Black.

Live by the sword .... etc. He and his campaign survived on the "race card" ... and LIES.

Unfortunately, he has done NOTHING for the underprivileged Black people in this country.
Oh Jesus... God bless the GOP for that. It is SOOOO much a part of their 2014 philosophy, isn't it, LLIdiot?
Oh Jesus... God bless the GOP for that. It is SOOOO much a part of their 2014 philosophy, isn't it, LLIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What do you know about Jesus you faggot?
Just when you thought it couldn't get any lamer...

Mr. White Slavery is back!!!
Oh Jesus... God bless the GOP for that. It is SOOOO much a part of their 2014 philosophy, .... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Unfortunately, he has done NOTHING for the underprivileged Black people in this country."

Did I say anything about the GOP? ...

... You're not another "underprivileged Black person" are you?
Actually you were trying to give props to the GOP because Lincoln freed the slaves.

Otherwise, why even make that statement, dipshit?
What a stupid statement he made. What he is basically saying is that some people dislike me cause I am black and others like me because I am black. The reason for his drop in popularity is because he doesn't conduct himself like a true American. No wonder so many people think he was born outside the United States.

Jim
True American? as defined by whom? Fox? RUSH? YOU????

African-american PLEASE!

African-american PLEASE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
By other True Americans. Something you apparently aren't if you have to post such a stupid comment.

Jim

African-american PLEASE! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
NOT these guys

NOT these guys

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is that Valerie Jarett in that picture? Obama's "Goto Girl' Yeah she was born in Iran.

Jim
Actually you were trying to give props to the GOP because Lincoln freed the slaves.

Otherwise, why even make that statement, dipshit? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Actually" you are incorrect ... I was pointing out an accurate statement ... statistically ...

... which is absolutely relevant on the holiday celebrating REVEREND Martin King .....

Statistically significant numbers in the "Black" population of this country are found in the 85% of the US population associating themselves as "Christians" and those members probably (haven't seen a poll on it) have a higher rate of church attendance and participation per capita than does the "White" population associating themselves with Christian beliefs. So when ignorant fools like you talk trash about "Christians" they are including IMO a majority of the Blacks in our country, who historically during my life have associated themselves politically with the "liberal" candidates running in this country,.

Additionally, the liberal candidates in this country throw the Black voters a "bone" in the form of entitlements to pacify them prior to elections to assure their voting loyalty, which merely increases their dependence on the "incumbents" for the next "bone." Rather than creating an environment in which young Black people can find jobs and develop an independence from the liberals ........... the liberals continue to "feed" their dependence.

Reminds me of a visit I made to the Job Corps Center in San Marcos ... LONG AGO... during which time they were conducting a general aviation flying school so that kids from the "ghettoes" could get their pilot's license. (The taxpayers were footing the bill, of course.). It also reminds me of Jesse Jackson's idea years ago for getting young kids away from ... (unmentionable subject) ... by providing them minimum wage CLEANING jobs at "city parks" in Chicago ... $5.00 an hour ... X 40 hours a week = $200!!!

For $50 bucks (no tax deductions) cash the kid could run a bag of >>>>>>>>>>> to point B and exchange it for a bag of cash and return to point A ..... on his stolen bicycle ..... for "the man" ... and have the added "value/benefit" of "protection from "the man" and association with the "powers to be" in the neighborhood .... in 15 to 20 minutes = $150 to $200 an hour!!!!!! But it is understandable since Jesse doesn't know what makes babies.
Neither party is doing jack for the kids, there is no incentive to get a education as there are no jobs for them.Unless they can make it in the pros.