BBBJ Queens of KC

It has been a long while since I've last seen Nikki (sugarbabiekc) but I agree, she is one of the best in KC for BBBJ when she offers it.
It has been a long while since I've last seen Nikki (sugarbabiekc) but I agree, she is one of the best in KC for BBBJ when she offers it. Originally Posted by Bcdrummer
Perhaps, but the really great ones don't just "offer" Bbbj "on ocassion", rather they actually make us feel like they have to have it and approach their work with excitement and sometimes voraciousness... I judge that greatness by the few who have been so diligent in their work that i actually cum twice in less than an hour...Bobby, SOtf, Kaylen are top of mind, though i know there are others that i have not yet gotten to.....
Beautiful Meh is good.
I dont know, I heard it was Longermonger,but then I heard Mal was NQNS Originally Posted by dirty dog
Clean the shit out of your ears and maybe you'll hear better. Also, stop sticking your head up your ass and maybe you'll stop getting shit in your ears.
I know what you're sayin pal...
Keep up the practice though and you can tame that gag reflex.....

Originally Posted by malwoody
Best come back of the year.
AUTUMN IS AWESOME
bobby upside
Cory
Spainish Jewel (Jazz)
Sandra Dee
Autumn....Carolyn - who used to go by Autumn a few years back when she was full service?
Trixie
Bobbie U
Kaylen
lol... NOW NOW THERE... YOUR TRYN TO SAY I DON'T HAVE AN EXCITEMENT FOR MY JOB??? Just wondering when you seen me or if you have seen me?? CUZ I don't know many more enthusiastic hookers then I (LOL) I always give back the same energy as the person I am with if they are lame I am lame if they rock I rock I am sorry thats just ME! and I don't offer BBBJ to everyone or all the time cuz not everyones DICK is clean!! I can't stand HAIR and I don't want THE HERP. SO yea... anyhow I am undoubtably AMAZING wether you think it or NOT! And I know this I am great at eating pussy to LMAO. But maybe your just more into another CHICK I am down with that to. NO HATE HERE I AM A CONGRATS type chick now a days! CROWN for best ass can't be taken from me !!
Damnnnnnn..... Nikki that post just set me on fire. You've been on my radar for quite a while but now I'm going to have to speed things up and see you real soon.
lol... NOW NOW THERE... YOUR TRYN TO SAY I DON'T HAVE AN EXCITEMENT FOR MY JOB??? Just wondering when you seen me or if you have seen me?? CUZ I don't know many more enthusiastic hookers then I (LOL) I always give back the same energy as the person I am with if they are lame I am lame if they rock I rock I am sorry thats just ME! and I don't offer BBBJ to everyone or all the time cuz not everyones DICK is clean!! I can't stand HAIR and I don't want THE HERP. SO yea... anyhow I am undoubtably AMAZING wether you think it or NOT! And I know this I am great at eating pussy to LMAO. But maybe your just more into another CHICK I am down with that to. NO HATE HERE I AM A CONGRATS type chick now a days! CROWN for best ass can't be taken from me !! Originally Posted by sugarbabiekc
Speaking as a guy who's had BBBJ from you....you're right up there, doll. Gotta see you again soon....
Sweet Petite was the best BJ i've ever had. Shes the only lady I've ever met that was able to take my load, keep going, and not spill a drop.
Well ... granted I dont do EVERYONE BBBJ I do actually offer it and I have been told I am VERY GOOD AT it I mean read my reviews GEEZ>.... I am left out. Originally Posted by sugarbabiekc

Nikki you are pretty damn good at it.
  • kcltd
  • 03-12-2013, 07:04 PM
All this bbbj talk is about to drive me crazy. I need to find someone willing to break this newbie in pronto. Or just stop reading this stuff!