OBAMA BESTED BY PUTIN.....

• WTF
  • 09-12-2013, 08:23 AM
As some one above pointed out, this is 4+ years in the making. ? Originally Posted by gnadfly

You think this was only four years in the making! Like that was when colonialism began......stop, you're killing me with this ignorance.

That was Putin "bitching", not me.

But I get where you are coming from. The Obamazombies have been relegated to defending Obama .....
Could you have done better ?

I don't know which is more asinine, the above Obama defense, or this screed...

What Difference Does It Make ?

yet another solution .... bitch about nothing.

you're embarrassing. Originally Posted by CJ7
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Whirly....you need to go to the Doctor and he if he can help you with the case of Benfuckingazi you have caught...

Have the missiles been launched yet? And how many of them?

Is that you solution LL ? Getting troops in the shit.

You think this was only four years in the making! Like that was when colonialism began......stop, you're killing me with this ignorance. Originally Posted by WTF
+1 - For those of you who are still totally clueless start with WWI, Ottoman Empire, Britain and France. Once you have a clue about that read the history of the oil industry from WWII until now and then we can talk.
- For those of you who are still totally clueless start with WWI, ......... Originally Posted by austxjr
Were you in the service back then?
I WAS the service back then! Don't you forget it!
Is that you solution LL ? Getting troops in the shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I was asking questions.

I realize you find it offensive to ask Obaminable and his apologists questions, but ...

.. I find it offensive to be criticized for asking questions ...

Were you opposed to the invasion of Iraq in 2003 .... IN 2003 BEFORE HAND?

Were you opposed to the invasion of Kuwait and entry into Iraq in 1991?

Were you opposed to the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 by U.S.?

Were you opposed to the missile lobs by U.S. into Afghanistan in 1998?

Were you opposed to the missile lobs by U.S. into Iraq in 1996?

As for "troops" into shit .... that's what "troops" do is get "into shit" ..

..................... do you think they join the military to get a job, job training or an education?

As we post (and from the beginning of this thread) .. the Syrians (Asaad's side) has been hiding their shit and more than likely hiding it next to hospitals, nurseries, schools, shopping areas, and other places where even the most accurate weapon system we have will cause ... "collateral damage" that can be photographed and videotaped for international consumption!

The "unbelieveably small attack" will be so "unbelievably small" that it will not be seen!

So what do pussies get ...

.............................. .........their consulate attacked by the Taliban in Afghanistan ..

.............................. ........ with impunity!
Were you opposed to the invasion of Iraq in 2003 . Originally Posted by LexusLover
YES

IN 2003 BEFORE HAND? Originally Posted by LexusLover
YES

LL, did you?
+1 - For those of you who are still totally clueless start with WWI, Ottoman Empire, Britain and France. Once you have a clue about that read the history of the oil industry from WWII until now and then we can talk. Originally Posted by austxjr
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053...&postcount=121
I was asking questions.

I realize you find it offensive to ask Obaminable and his apologists questions, but ...

.. I find it offensive to be criticized for asking questions ...

Were you opposed to the invasion of Iraq in 2003 .... IN 2003 BEFORE HAND?

Were you opposed to the invasion of Kuwait and entry into Iraq in 1991?

Were you opposed to the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 by U.S.?

Were you opposed to the missile lobs by U.S. into Afghanistan in 1998?

Were you opposed to the missile lobs by U.S. into Iraq in 1996?

As for "troops" into shit .... that's what "troops" do is get "into shit" ..

..................... do you think they join the military to get a job, job training or an education?

As we post (and from the beginning of this thread) .. the Syrians (Asaad's side) has been hiding their shit and more than likely hiding it next to hospitals, nurseries, schools, shopping areas, and other places where even the most accurate weapon system we have will cause ... "collateral damage" that can be photographed and videotaped for international consumption!

The "unbelieveably small attack" will be so "unbelievably small" that it will not be seen!

So what do pussies get ...

.............................. .........their consulate attacked by the Taliban in Afghanistan ..

.............................. ........ with impunity! Originally Posted by LexusLover

#1 yes
#2 no
#3 yes
#4 no
#5 no
#6 I served FO
#7 Stay out of Syria let 'em fight ----Got it?
YES

YES

LL, did you? Originally Posted by bigtex
Are you answering for Iva?

Did I do what?