Opening a New Studio--Looking for suggestions and ideas

Separate exit.
Thanks for all the input guys. I am will be opening the studio up on Monday. See the welcome wagon post here.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1203896

Thanks again for all your advice.
SweetKendall
I think some hand picked well respected mongers and a special first opening day party by invitation only. Everyone thinks they have all the bases covered but the first day will expose ( pun intended ) something you have missed. The lucky mongers can then get you started with honest reviews.

I'm not suggesting free sessions but discounted ? Perhaps the girl gets her regular but the house makes a little less ? I'm thinking a privet party with wine and cheese. If a session happens (LOL as though that would not happen) then even better !

Oh yeah pick me ! Pick me !

Can I be a bouncer SK?
Yay! Congrats!!!
LINE UPS!!!
A pole.

Not nearly enough "stripper fantasy" options around here.
I know a stripper pole would be fun for the ladies to play around with!! Congratulations on your New business venture!
Okay Eva, I will volunteer my 1.3" of dangling death to be the stripper pole. See how I give back ...
Okay Eva, I will volunteer my 1.3" of dangling death to be the stripper pole. See how I give back ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Powdering my hands now for a solid grip on your 1.3" pole
Miss you.

Will they cater to women too?
Miss you.

Will they cater to women too? Originally Posted by Emary Preston
good question! lol
Add me to the list of folks recommending a shower facility.

Also, don't advertise the location.

Make scheduling easy, particularly for spur-of-the-moment decisions. I really like how Relax does it. Once a guy is screened, it's nice to be able to check their website and know who is available now. Send a text to the scheduler, and you're all set. Originally Posted by TinMan
TinMan hit the nail on the head. I like Relax for exactly the same reasons.