Please Read No Booking Here In Austin!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor dear, you edited your post Shame on me for not quoting you.
Where is rekcaSxT?
Who said that strippers are at fault for the boards decline? I was merely suggesting that hobbyists don't read co-Ed anymore whereas strip club patrons do. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
No one said strippers are at fault for the board's decline... or that the board was declining at all. You suggested that the OP was having a hard time in Austin because of your theory that most of the active posters in Co-Ed prefer BCD time with strippers to BCD time with providers. I was simply asking where you gathered the intel you are basing that theory upon. You edited your post, but some of it can be seen in Post #32.

The men involved in the P2P scene work hard for their money, and are entitled to spend it on whomever they wish. I simply don't believe that any Co-Ed member's preference to spend his time with any specific sector of women (provider or stripper) has any bearing on the OP's experience here in Austin.
See, the problem with Austin is that the spenders that used to frequent the co-Ed board stop lurking when a certain board member turned it into his personal Twitter page with daily play by plays of his wonderful life.

Sadly, there are only approximately 12 posters left who click on the few threads here every time they have a new response which makes it appear as though a lot of folks are reading but it's an illusion. Even more sad is that of the (approximate) 12posters, only about 2 actually hobby and that is not enough to support the entire community. The rest of them prefer the strip clubs over actuals bcd time with us.

Sorry, Hun, it's really not you, hobbyists don't hang out here anymore and those who do, read the reviews and the ads, not the co-Ed section.

Here is what you need to do. Post that you are a traveling stripper who provides extras. State where and when you will be dancing in co-Ed. Pretend to like Whimpers. He'll promote you but only if you let him take your pic for his iphone wall of fame that everyone who meets him must see. Good luck. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

You seem to show your ignorance each and every time you open your mouth..... this has nothing to do with Whispers or Strippers .... if you have a problem with Whispers address him in a PM or SHUT THE FUCK UP, or get on TOPIC!
Woody, hats off to you. Thank you.
Wow.

To the OP, perhaps you need a new way of marketing. Plain and simple.

I don't need to make jokes about you and I don't need to banter about you. I just think the best thing to do is tell you straight up. Perhaps you know that every post you make is PUBLIC. You should take this seriously. People see it and it says a lot about you. REFOCUS. No one OWES you an appointment.

That in mind, WHO are you baby girl? What do you offer that sets you apart? Figure that out and capitalize on it. THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU YOU.
Then, and only then, can you enjoy what you do and offer.

Then, if they still make fun of you give them the finger and laugh all the way to the bank!

Lol!
That in mind, WHO are you baby girl? What do you offer that sets you apart? Figure that out and capitalize on it. THIS IS WHAT MAKES YOU YOU.
Then, and only then, can you enjoy what you do and offer. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Very astute, Maxeen. As much as we as providers may not like to be viewed as a "product," the fact is that we all convey an image or "brand" that hopefully falls in line with who we are and what we offer as providers. And, like any other product, sometimes we need re-branding or re-packaging to ensure that the image we project accurately matches the product/service we provide.

But to the OP: It's not really productive to post complaints about a perceived lack of interest in your visit in Co-Ed. I've promoted more than one tour in the past where my pre-bookings didn't justify me making the trip as planned. When that has happened, I've PM'd the men who inquired with me, let them know why I wouldn't be making this trip, and let them know that I would be happy to keep them informed of future visits. Each time, they have thanked me, and a few have even told me that they appreciate my honesty about my reason for not visiting because it made them go back and tell their fellow hobbyists that if they show interest in a visiting lady, they should make an effort to see that lady when she visits. Perhaps that might be an idea if this ever happens to you again.
Wow Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Forgive me for drifting off topic but everytime I gaze upon Maxeen's avatar I like it more!
@ NR, wise advice. I hope OP takes it.
Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29
See, the problem with Austin is that the spenders that used to frequent the co-Ed board stop lurking when a certain board member turned it into his personal Twitter page with daily play by plays of his wonderful life.

Sadly, there are only approximately 12 posters left who click on the few threads here every time they have a new response which makes it appear as though a lot of folks are reading but it's an illusion. Even more sad is that of the (approximate) 12posters, only about 2 actually hobby and that is not enough to support the entire community. The rest of them prefer the strip clubs over actuals bcd time with us.

Sorry, Hun, it's really not you, hobbyists don't hang out here anymore and those who do, read the reviews and the ads, not the co-Ed section.

Here is what you need to do. Post that you are a traveling stripper who provides extras. State where and when you will be dancing in co-Ed. Pretend to like Whimpers. He'll promote you but only if you let him take your pic for his iphone wall of fame that everyone who meets him must see. Good luck.

Here is what you need to do. Post that you are a traveling stripper who provides extras. State where and when you will be dancing in co-Ed. Pretend to like Whimpers. He'll promote you but only if you let him take your pic for his iphone wall of fame that everyone who meets him must see. Good luck.

You, clearly, have no clue.....

...and stay out of the Men's lounge.
This thread is delicious.
You don't even know, E....
Where is rekcaSxT? Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Exactly! Someone put in an emergency call to rekcaSXT!
TFF.
BTW, Woody good to see you on the boards, your points in this thread are spot on.