Who are your "ledgends"...

I would definitely second Cindy of FW ...

and Tara ...

I am a little surprised that Myra (Gia Stevens) hasn't appeared on the list.

OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF
Thank you Off.
I would definitely second Cindy of FW ...

OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF
Ah yes Cindy was awesome. Luckily I got to see her a few times before she moved, still got the pics.
Holly from ASPD days
Orgasmic Stacie from ASPD DAZE
Holly from ASPD days
Orgasmic Stacie from ASPD DAZE Originally Posted by TrueLittlewilly

SOOOOOOO True about Holly.........that was one sexy lady with class and kindness. Not to mention a blast BCD!!!!!!! Oh, how I do miss her.

Legends to me: I'll stick to those I have met unless otherwise noted:

Hoot: Would she show or not? Like moths to a flame! That is what legends (good or bad) are made of right?

Original Jenna (spikebaby now I think??):
I can never see a monkey without thinking about her!

Honerable mentions
Lana Storm: She just seemed to have her finger on the pulse of everything for a while.
Nicole Preston: not sure what it was about her, but she is one..
Claudia: Maybe not a legend to everyone else, but to me. Lol

And I haven't ever met her, so I'm not a WK or a BK, but the simple fact Tara Evans gets so many so polarized after all these years, she deserves legend status in my book! Heck, it makes me want to find out first hand what all the fuss is about. :-)
SOOOOOOO True about Holly.........that was one sexy lady with class and kindness. Not to mention a blast BCD!!!!!!! Oh, how I do miss her.

Originally Posted by syeira pink
Oh how that brings back a memory!
Such a fun duo.
I was sore for a week!
Original Jenna (spikebaby now I think??):
I can never see a monkey without thinking about her. Originally Posted by redpole62
Or lip gloss.
  • OFF
  • 04-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Toni was one of my ATF's.

• OFF
  • 04-28-2013, 11:52 AM
Jenna Tailya
Lindsey Lacey

Are two other that come to mind.
Toni was one of my ATF's.

Originally Posted by OFF
One of your best pictures ever OFF.
I'm surprised no one mentioned Kelly TNT. I only saw her once but she's of legend class.

I've never seen Reese but I would put her in the legend class just from her reputation and the way she carries herself on this board. There's no doubt that she is a very classy lady and I would love to meet her some day, but since I'm a low volume hobbyist, I don't think I have the credentials to pass her screening.

She's not in the north Texas area, but SweetnSexySonya in Austin is definitely a legend. I wish I had to go to Austin more.
MarieLynnofDFW could host a clinic on how to be a legend. 100% on time 100%gfe and no
Bullshit guarantee. No drama and hands down best in class. Haven't met another one as
Professional to date. Originally Posted by TentNutrition

Gracias Mr. TentMan...

MarieLynn
This is an easy one for me! Holly of Houston I haven't seen her in a while! She has changed her name to Ashley Anders. In my opinion she is a living legend! I noticed she has raised her rates again recently! Don't miss out she may be gone soon!
Its funny to read these responses. just goes to show how young some of you guys are on here. I feel like grandpa telling this story, but i remember me and butchdougherty (that was his screen name) were either the third or 4th person to join aspd. That was right after it was called "hotter than hell"
Some of my legends i actually dated LOL

Diana of Dallas
Diana of Dallas sister Krissy (dated)
Never post real life info. That is considered outing.-Torito
jenna of dallas (prior to spikebaby)
Barbiedoll
hooter
jill (later Jill ann little blonde)

girls of 121 LOL

fuck im old....
I would have to agree! Ashley Anders is a living legend and well worth seeing!