"Trick baby"

Anal, nature's condom... Originally Posted by Martianman

@Martianman God your comment made me laugh out loud!
Revolting topic.

Is this supposed to be a veiled hint about a provider? (gossip)

unwanted pregnancy is a serious issue, and this discussion is tasteless and pointless, IMO.

Hopefully, there are not many women who rely on abortion as birth control anymore. There were some in the 80's, but I am not aware this is still happening, is it? (ala sherri shepard from 'the View' who admits to 5 abortions before getting married and having her son).

I just don't get the why of this thread. Unless it is to generally disparage other providers by vague comments, allegedy made by some unknown idiot woman that doesn't respect her own fertility.

Best, y'all
Crystal
Revolting topic.

Yes it is.

I am not one to start rumors about providers. In my 4 years here, I have only had serious issues with two providers, one I don't even know, but is a known troll who seems to have issues with lots of providers. The other, not even worth mentioning or getting into as it is futile. And I have had alot of roomates, doubles partners etc. never any issue that wasn't solved like two adults or brought to light on the board or any bashing of each other.

I have ALWAYS been pro provider. You should know that.

unwanted pregnancy is a serious issue, and this discussion is tasteless and pointless, IMO.

Yes, maybe tasteless but not pointless, imo.

Hopefully, there are not many women who rely on abortion as birth control anymore. There were some in the 80's, but I am not aware this is still happening, is it? (ala sherri shepard from 'the View' who admits to 5 abortions before getting married and having her son).

Sadly, It does still happen. That is a fact or I would not have brought it up.

I just don't get the why of this thread. Unless it is to generally disparage other providers by vague comments, allegedy made by some unknown idiot woman that doesn't respect her own fertility.

Best, y'all
Crystal Originally Posted by crystalkitty
I apologize if I offended anyone with this thread.
Looks like abortions are just another form of birth control....(CDC/Planned Parenthood)

In 2011, approximately 1.06 million abortions took place in the U.S., down from an estimated 1.21 million abortions in 2008, 1.29 million in 2002, 1.31 million in 2000 and 1.36 million in 1996. From 1973 through 2011, nearly 53 million legal abortions have occurred in the U.S. (AGI).
There is a book called "Trick Baby" ... An interesting book in my 0.02.
Revolting topic.

Best, y'all
Crystal Originally Posted by crystalkitty

+1
GOSSIP !!!!

I've gotten pm's from hobbyist confirming that
& it's just A thought provoking DRAMA threAD
  • Toyz
  • 04-12-2014, 12:32 AM
I apologize if I offended anyone with this thread. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I am OFFENDED by this!

Talking about dead babies is seriously over the line.

It seems anyone can post anything here anytime

My assumption is you were just trying to prov-o-cate?
<~~is a trick baby.

...or,

...is a trick, baby?

Hah! I happen to know a thing or two about tricky babies......

They pee right when you take off the diaper to put on a new one. Tricky baby....

They don't speak up and you have to figure out what they want. Hungry.....cry. Sleepy....cry. Need cuddling.....cry. Soggy diapers....cry. Just woke up......cry. Babies are tricky to understand.....

They wait till you're not looking, then swiftly grab some dirt from the floor and stuff it in their mouth. Tricky baby.......

They won't open their mouths when you try to feed them, just so they can show you who's boss. Tricky baby.....

When in public, they throw a huge tantrum so you'd be embarrassed. Tricky baby.....

Tricky babies......they're just bad news. Avoid them if you're smart.....