I admit it, I hate fat people

Thank you gaining momentum
I don't hate fat people(and I'm talking morbidly obese) any more than I hate liberals. A few pounds here or there is one thing, but total disrespect for their health is where I draw the line.

And it's not hate in either case, It's more of a disgust at their personal decisions and lifestyle. This applies particularly more so to liberals. Originally Posted by eccielover
The Tree of Life parishioners were Liberals. I guess you hated them. Good one Eccie
I don't hate fat people(and I'm talking morbidly obese) any more than I hate liberals. A few pounds here or there is one thing, but total disrespect for their health is where I draw the line.

And it's not hate in either case, It's more of a disgust at their personal decisions and lifestyle. This applies particularly more so to liberals. Originally Posted by eccielover
I am talking about the morbidly obese and I really just needed to admit to myself I hate them even though I should pity them.

Fat fuckers!
The Tree of Life parishioners were Liberals. I guess you hated them. Good one Eccie Originally Posted by themystic
Reading comprehension is not your friend. I was pretty explicit in that it's not hate but disgust for some of their personal choices and lifestyles.

Almost connected with the ball on that one but another swing and a miss.
Reading comprehension is not your friend. I was pretty explicit in that it's not hate but disgust for some of their personal choices and lifestyles.

Almost connected with the ball on that one but another swing and a miss. Originally Posted by eccielover
85% of Jews vote Democrat. You hate Jews
85% of Jews vote Democrat. You hate Jews Originally Posted by themystic
Again, please give me the quote where I said I hate Jews. More random bullshit from our most childish ECCIE poster.
When I do, I shall. Thx for the tip.

When you have a one torpedo per day limit, you need to pick high value targets! Originally Posted by friendly fred