Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

Awww whats wrong with poor baby. Don't like it when you don't het all the attention.
lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Lmaoooo 😂
  • !VI!
  • 09-27-2014, 05:59 PM
Lmao!!!! Aw you're mad and btw any client of mine would NEVER call YOU and gossip about ME.. Grasping for straws much?

Like I said I can forward it to anyone who asks and they can verify what I am saying

Glad to see you care so much about me that you always have to reach out to me without me even saying anything about you.. Shows how important you really think I am

Have a great weekend everyone!
Xo Savannah Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

and just because i love you so much i decided to check out your pics for the sake of science

1. are you aware that in the poses you are in n all of your laying down, it's easy to "look" flat (you forgot to edit a few of them love

2. here is a lesson in physical fitness, and the way the body works if needed 'll post a pic (unedited of my back and front lying and standing) to show you that editing only helps so much sammy ^.^ when you actually have a flat stomach lke the lovely ms. evans, or a sculpted ass, you work the entire area... lying down just shifts it (check your final 6 pics ^.^)

3. cellulite and stretch marks from muscle growth are very different lol, and i have flawless skin with out make up -^.^-

• !VI!
  • 09-27-2014, 06:01 PM
No I am not and it was dull here without your wisdom. Bring the fireeeeeeee, We need more excitement in our day. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
lol until the all might MOD's bring down the ban hammer lol

Funny how can I send you pms when I have your crazy ass on ignore. But please do tell me about the hole you busted in your clients wall at his hotel. Yes please post it on here. Hell I will post it myself. I believe it was asking you about the hole you pushed in your clients wall. He's a client of mine and told me what you did. Please I beg of you post it. But hey why dont you go bump your big thread ad that you have been constantly bumping. Oh but wait it already got closed and what reason was that? Lol. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I will post it myself what do you mean lmao. You're not telling anyone anything new by telling them about a hole in the wall. You all can search it, and that's out of MY mouth, not out of irrelevant, messy, gossipy ass Tara Evans' mouth lmaooooo! She sent me a random pm a few days ago harassing me about it and less than 2 hours later she was like "well I heard about it from the men's lounge! If it's true people really should know!" So yeah ijs you already let me know your little plan of action days ago and unfortunately, you failed. You're a few years too late, dear.

When I first joined, between June and October 2011 (3 years ago mind you.. At my incall yeah.) I had an incall at an extended stay in Arlington near 6 flags.. And yes there were a couple holes in the wall.. I was upset about something that happened in my personal life and at the time not having anyone to talk to about it I happened to punch a hole in the wall.

At least I'm not a fake ass bitch and pretend to be something I'm not just so people will like me sucks to be you Tara seriously. Lol. I will be making a twitter account in the next week btw and will be posting the screen shots of her harassment to me ^_^ let the countdown begin!
  • !VI!
  • 09-27-2014, 06:20 PM
At least I'm not a fake ass bitch and pretend to be something I'm not just so people will like me sucks to be you Tara seriously Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
lol this is something i that made me laugh so hard i almost came lol

At least I'm not a fake ass bitch! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I think all of us men like somebody who is willing to be fake, if they weren't fake, they wouldn't be acting like they enjoyed their time with us! Ha.

I think you two ladies need to settle this like adults; five rounds of nude, baby oil wrestling.
  • !VI!
  • 09-27-2014, 06:32 PM
I think all of us men like somebody who is willing to be fake, if they weren't fake, they wouldn't be acting like they enjoyed their time with us! Ha.

I think you two ladies need to settle this like adults; five rounds of nude, baby oil wrestling. Originally Posted by TallDallasGuy

wait pudding might be more appealing
I will post it myself what do you mean lmao. You're not telling anyone anything new by telling them about a hole in the wall. You all can search it, and that's out of MY mouth, not out of irrelevant, messy, gossipy ass Tara Evans' mouth lmaooooo! She sent me a random pm a few days ago harassing me about it and less than 2 hours later she was like "well I heard about it from the men's lounge! If it's true people really should know!" So yeah ijs you already let me know your little plan of action days ago and unfortunately, you failed. You're a few years too late, dear.

When I first joined, between June and October 2011 (3 years ago mind you.. At my incall yeah.) I had an incall at an extended stay in Arlington near 6 flags.. And yes there were a couple holes in the wall.. I was upset about something that happened in my personal life and at the time not having anyone to talk to about it I happened to punch a hole in the wall.

At least I'm not a fake ass bitch and pretend to be something I'm not just so people will like me sucks to be you Tara seriously. Lol. I will be making a twitter account in the next week btw and will be posting the screen shots of her harassment to me ^_^ let the countdown begin! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Two words for you. GROW UP!
You are not worth my fucking time. Oh and calling me a bitch huh classy. I reported it. Now fuck off!
You are a fat ass bitch who nobody likes. You have to beg to get people to call you are book with you with all your come look at me ads. Your nasty since the first day you came on here. I love twitter so bring it bitch. Like that huh? Bring it and I being it harder! Now go get a hamburger or something. I will post my side with my pms I sent you.
I feel really sorry for you little girl.
wait pudding might be more appealing Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Us fat whores love pudding yessssss lol
  • NYr
  • 09-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Tara and Treats: Next reference to the other person will give you points. Stop the bickering and the bullshit. That goes for ALL THREADS.
Us fat whores love pudding yessssss lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
And pancakes!!
Welcome back, spice is nice!

But, that being said, in preparation for a July trip down to Galveston I paid more attention than usual to the Houston board and the DRAMA almost drowned me. I mean it was insane! And when I posted my review the slamming I got for overpaying was just plain silly.

Anyway, be yourself as its all any of us can really do. Personally, I don't go with the "board" persona vs. RL persona, I've been on the "internet" since the Darpanet days and the same shit existed back then, only it was in ASCII. I have rarely found the "online asshole" to be other than the same in RL . . . they just tone it down or conceal because its harder to be an asshole FtF.

Just don't go fishing with stinky bait as you are bound to catch stinky fish . . . but hey, if its your thing . . .

As a famous person once said "Hey, its just SEX". Originally Posted by Halfbad
I agree infinity percent....just look up whale wars....

I hobbied in Houston nearly four years, and unlike Little Rock and Dallas, there are just as many snide and troll hobbyists as providers. There are threads that are repeatingly hateful...nearly always.

I've been home for less than a year, do better here , and am treated better.

Let me give you an example: I had a horrific car accident and flipped over three times only to crash head on into the freeway wall on 59 on Valentine's Day. After being released, I shared my lack of ability to do outcalls and not be able to provide immediately, I only received mean responses, crude remarks, and well, the typical Houston ECCIE. 99.9 per cent of these threads would be flooded with nice" ThreAD" throughout the responses, not the " wow how hot" we at least get here in Houston. He'll, I'd likely even get cards and get well cards, gifts, and roses.

Freestyling is better though, in Houston.
Us fat whores love pudding yessssss lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

No mo' puddin' for you.

And pancakes!! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Does that include crepes, or do those fall under the waffle category?
And pancakes!! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
And Egg Whites