Jimmies/Promoters

I have a couple observations:

This thread is a question to the Mods, who have ignored it. Now I'm not surprised DD can't produce anything of value, but still disappointed in the other three. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Don't you remember when Armor let it slip that the mods consider this is a low priority forum?
Don't you remember when Armor let it slip that the mods consider this is a low priority forum? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Another possibility is that the guidelines in question are clearly posted for individual review and the absence of any real issues renders a response moot...
Don't you remember when Armor let it slip that the mods consider this is a low priority forum? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Ya but he wasn't around long enough to consider a source.

Another possibility is that the guidelines in question are clearly posted for individual review and the absence of any real issues renders a response moot... Originally Posted by MajorHands
I think its more an avoidance of issues. I just asked for a link. But I would think a ninny like DD would enjoy posting, "Look it up yourself before I point you for nothing again."
Ya but he wasn't around long enough to consider a source.

I think its more an avoidance of issues. I just asked for a link. But I would think a ninny like DD would enjoy posting, "Look it up yourself before I point you for nothing again." Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I think MH had it mostly right.......but DD probably is just ignoring you to piss you off!

elg......
I think MH had it mostly right.......but DD probably is just ignoring you to piss you off!

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
DD might think so, but I've officially given up on his lame ass having credibility or respectibility. I don't expect to hear from his cowardly self, and my disdain for his ineptitude is bought and paid for, in perpetuity. Unless he grows a pair and mans up. Until then I'll share it with all of eccie as per DD's wishes.

It isn't so hard, DD. Just acknowledge you got the message. I made it a lot easier for you than you did me.

But as to MH's reason, probably so, but there have been other questions they've addressed that are simple guidelines. I don't care, that the discussion is out there is enough.
Another possibility is that the guidelines in question are clearly posted for individual review and the absence of any real issues renders a response moot... Originally Posted by MajorHands
Or the mods:
A) Don't care anymore. (a good thing)
B) Have gotten lazy. (a good thing)
C) Have been directed to not interfere with us. (a good thing)
D) Learned from GP's mistakes. (a REALLY good thing)
E) We've learned to post within the rules!!

DD might think so, but I've officially given up on his lame ass having credibility or respectibility. I don't expect to hear from his cowardly self, and my disdain for his ineptitude is bought and paid for, in perpetuity. Unless he grows a pair and mans up. Until then I'll share it with all of eccie as per DD's wishes.

It isn't so hard, DD. Just acknowledge you got the message. I made it a lot easier for you than you did me.

But as to MH's reason, probably so, but there have been other questions they've addressed that are simple guidelines. I don't care, that the discussion is out there is enough. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
JC -- You certainly are "relishing" the points you received from Darkmess...
My "krill" points from Abitmor expired months ago... but I'm still getting tons of mileage from them....

When DD issued my points to point me out over the GP fiasco... I didn't get a chance to savor them as it coincided with my 90 day all expenses paid vacation. I think you owe it to us for a gastronomic description as to their taste, aroma and texture... Are they sweet or savory??
Or the mods:
A) Don't care anymore. (a good thing)
B) Have gotten lazy. (a good thing)
C) Have been directed to not interfere with us. (a good thing)
D) Learned from GP's mistakes. (a REALLY good thing)
E) We've learned to post within the rules!!

JC -- You certainly are "relishing" the points you received from Darkmess...
My "krill" points from Abitmor expired months ago... but I'm still getting tons of mileage from them....

When DD issued my points to point me out over the GP fiasco... I didn't get a chance to savor them as it coincided with my 90 day all expenses paid vacation. I think you owe it to us for a gastronomic description as to their taste, aroma and texture... Are they sweet or savory?? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
My unexplained points are rather bland, empty calories. Like celery on a rice cake.