The correspondent for the disputed “60 Minutes'’ segment about the attack on the United States Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, last year apologized on the air Friday morning, saying it was a “mistake'’ to put on a security officer whose credibili

Gates is a fucking pussy! Gates, along with Uncle Joe, advised Obama not to launch the raid that killed OBL.

The commanders on the ground said there were forces available to respond to the Benghazi attacks. The very same commanders who were removed from their commands by Obama.

Fuck you and your stupid fucking link, Dipshit!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/purge-sur...uIV0oimlhCU.99 Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Now, there's some substantive commentary for you. The Secretary of Defense of the United States of America....appointed by a Republican POTUS, and a Republican himself, utterly refutes the fantasy notion that you idiots have that some sort of Chuck Norris or Rambo rescue operation could have been planned and successfully executed to prevent this Bhengazi tragedy and your response is....Gates is a pussy. And you link us to World News Daily for the news that Obama fired an incompetent general.

I think you're the dipshit, dipshit, in addition to being seriously stupid.
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 09:52 AM
gotta love how right winger participants on a hooker board value their opinion above a former secretary of defense when it comes down to our military capability..

and they wonder how and why they continue to lose at the polls.
GO FUCK YOURSELF... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Go fuck your sister. Again
This wouldn't of happened if Morley Safer was still alive.
Has Lindsey Graham retracted his statement that he will block all Obama nominees based on this bogus news story? I bet not.

Anything mentioned about it on FOX yet? They were saying pretty late last night that after spending hours on the story the day it came out, not one word had been said yet about the fact that it was a lie.
gotta love how right winger participants on a hooker board value their opinion above a former secretary of defense when it comes down to our military capability..

and they wonder how and why they continue to lose at the polls. Originally Posted by CJ7
This is the internet. They are all experts.
That's rich... From one of the biggest haters on the board.

Kiss my ass redneck! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Talk about haters and racist. You're the poster child for that gig.
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Has Lindsey Graham retracted his statement that he will block all Obama nominees based on this bogus news story? I bet not.

Anything mentioned about it on FOX yet? They were saying pretty late last night that after spending hours on the story the day it came out, not one word had been said yet about the fact that it was a lie. Originally Posted by timpage
Lindsey Gayram can't, he's running dead last (or was) with his local competition ... he needs to pull as many fringe votes as he can, and look as conservative as possible.

Faux wont have the moxy to recant a damn word they yammered.
Talk about haters and racist. You're the poster child for that gig. Originally Posted by acp5762
Squealing like a pig again, I see!

• WTF
  • 11-09-2013, 12:58 PM
This wouldn't of happened if Morley Safer was still alive. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Now, there's some substantive commentary for you. The Secretary of Defense of the United States of America....appointed by a Republican POTUS, and a Republican himself, utterly refutes the fantasy notion that you idiots have that some sort of Chuck Norris or Rambo rescue operation could have been planned and successfully executed to prevent this Bhengazi tragedy and your response is....Gates is a pussy. And you link us to World News Daily for the news that Obama fired an incompetent general.

I think you're the dipshit, dipshit, in addition to being seriously stupid. Originally Posted by timpage

I will take the word of the commanders who were there on the ground over the opinion of a former SOD who would not even recommend that Obama launch the raid that killed OBL. You, like your butt buddy, CBJ7, will believe anything that the Obama administration, who tried to cover this up with the video lie, says.

You're the DIPSHIT and a fucking idiot!

Let's apply the same standard to Obama that the OP applies to this Dylan Davies. He gave 2 different accounts so he is not credible. But the Obama administration can tell one lie after another (in this case the video lie) and you libturds suck up every word coming out of Obama's mouth.
Squealing like a pig again, I see!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're proving yourself the biggest hater and racist on the board again dummy.