Special Council SHIT THE BED on 1/6 indictment!!!

It’s time to carry the trash to the dump. That statement can have many different interpretations.
Oh word games when convenient?
Being on tape.... lol
Oh word games when convenient?
Being on tape.... lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
The Ukraine phone call was also on tape in case you have forgotten, another final nail in the coffin that didn’t pass the test. How many final nails in the coffin are they?

Unlike some , I read the entire phone call a good while back. Trump did nothing illegal in the phone call. In order to coerce or threaten someone with words you have to have authority or hold something above their head that you have say so over. Trump merely asked him to find a certain number of legal ballots, which he had every right to ask, as an example of actual criminal actively, telling someone you are withholding million of dollars of congressional approved aide if you don’t do as I instruct , well that’s a criminal offense on a grand stage. Unlike the Clintons , Trumps friends and enemies don’t commit suicide at an alarming rate. So absent threats and/or money there is no there there. This is another Trump Ed up bogus attempt at getting Trump out of the 2024 Race. Try are failing miserably at their attempts. This one will also fail.
You are welcome to your opinion, as you have stated. But you cannot deny facts.....and the fact is the Trump phone call to GA telling them to find 11,780 votes is a fact.

But now you are beginning to hijack your own thread.
Ukraine, Clintons, etc, etc.
Nothing to do with the thread topic
Thanks for your valued input, valued poster
You are welcome to your opinion, as you have stated. But you cannot deny facts.....and the fact is the Trump phone call to GA telling them to find 11,780 votes is a fact. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... What is also A FACT is that Trump was asking
Them to find 11,780 votes because they were ILLEGAL
- and Trump wanted to take them to a Judge so
they could get a Judge to throw them out or
redo the election.

... You'll see this IF they ever indict Trump in Georgia
and go to trial... Which they won't.

#### Salty
No.
Trump was trying to tamper with election results.
The fact that he told them find an exact number of 11,780 tells you everything you need to know.

Hate it when a thread starter hijacks his own thread. But if it were Mr. Trump, no doubt he could find an excuse.
... Hey mate - aint the OP (thread starter) allowed to surely
dictate the flow and direction of his-own thread?

Just sayin'

#### Salty
The OP starts the thread and the topic is established.
IF, the OP wishes to discuss another topic they are free to start another Thread.
Nowhere in the Guideline does it state that the OP can change the Topic of a Thread.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a
thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
The OP starts the thread and the topic is established.
IF, the OP wishes to discuss another topic they are free to start another Thread.
Nowhere in the Guideline does it state that the OP can change the Topic of a Thread. Originally Posted by biomed1
This is the post that was off topic.

The phone call to GA was recorded.

We can't wait for Trump to be put on the dust bin of politics.

I didn’t write or post that. I didn’t see any public admonishment about that post. I not sure how that ties back in anyway to the DC case. But hey just like in real life some can say whatever they wish.
He is a pathetic old man who needs to stay home and golf, he is a loser and everyone knows it. Also he bitches and whines like a little frigging girl, get over your self.
I don’t think Biden has the dexterity to swing a golf club anymore, although I do agree with the sentiment.
Wrong. The below info has been common knowledge since Nov. 2019

The Ukraine call was not recorded. The released "rough transcript" of the July call is not verbatim.

Phone calls between U.S. presidents and foreign leaders are not recorded, but the White House develops a rough transcript of the call using automated transcription software and note takers who try to make the record as accurate and complete as possible. It is rare for these records to be released publicly.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/15/77849...with-zelenskiy

So was the Ukraine call, doesn’t prove zilch Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Post ain’t about phone calls, it’s you Dems that wandered into the weeds.
Wrong. The below info has been common knowledge since Nov. 2019

The Ukraine call was not recorded. The released "rough transcript" of the July call is not verbatim.

Phone calls between U.S. presidents and foreign leaders are not recorded, but the White House develops a rough transcript of the call using automated transcription software and note takers who try to make the record as accurate and complete as possible. It is rare for these records to be released publicly.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/15/77849...with-zelenskiy Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Rough transcript or not (it’s not, I’m sure they have the best stenographers on the planet) show that Trump’s concern on the call, the part that made the bad actors freak and allow him to be impeached for nothing, has now been proven true.