Does CK1942 have some official status on Eccie?

PLEASE don't give me ANOTHER LIFE TIME BAN! I'm begging you Wakeup! What would I do with myself? Originally Posted by Father O Really
Play pocket pool?
He loses more every time he comes back... Originally Posted by Wakeup
There's punishment greater than a lifetime ban?
There's punishment greater than a lifetime ban? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Lifetime embarrassment?
There is definitely a lot of embarrassment on this site.
What would I do with myself? Originally Posted by Father O Really
Become one with taint.

Lifetime embarrassment? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Been there, done that.
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE KING OF SAN ANTONIO...?? LOL
I could give 2 shits if he has an official title on here.. HE THROWS THE BEST MEET AND GREET.
He on several occasions he has given rides to ladies to help drum up business.
He is more than helpful in alot of way.

This thread just reminded he is probably not thanked enough for all he does on both sides of the field.

SO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO CK AKA KING OF SAN ANTONIO
He on several occasions he has given rides to ladies to help drum up business. Originally Posted by Majichands
Heh heh heh
That is an excellent suggestion, Magic!

ECCIE already has a Marshal. No reason San Antonio shouldn't have a King.

I wonder if the King of San Antonio is acquainted with the Marshal of ECCIE? I mean now that they have something in common ...
Because he sure acts like he has some kind of official status on Eccie, and no one (admin, mod, etc.) has called him on it. Every time a new girl posts, he jumps in and does something like this (you know, like a mod would):
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2313508

I have mixed feelings on the matter. On the one hand, it's not his place and everyone knows he's just trying to get some early influence with the girl and set himself up as her pimp. [As well as insinuate that he has some official status on the board, thus convincing the girl to play along].

On the other hand, it's not bad information and the lazy-assed mods don't seem motivated to provide any useful service.

It would be nice to get some welcome clarity on who's entitled to do what on Eccie. God knows people like Whispers and his gang muddy that water often enough, considering the shit they get away with. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Whispers (and his proxy Ztonk) are sort of natural competitors to CK (on the "social" front), but they don't like me... so,which motivation will win out? Originally Posted by Bobave

He loses more every time he comes back...it’s too bad...he was a member, once... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Psst - he's back ...

Posting my name was a mistake SL...it put you back on my radar...you won’t like this... Originally Posted by Wakeup
... and he's posted WU's name, again.

Originally Posted by Life Is 2 Short
Psst - he's back ...

... and he's posted WU's name, again. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Be vary, vary quiet...

He has Chris’ email...he’s free to use it...oh wait...

The absolute fail in all this is that I have never banned Still Looking...not once...ask him who I did ban...
He has Chris’ email...he’s free to use it...oh wait... Originally Posted by Wakeup
What will I lose this time sir?
It’s not what you stand to lose buddy, it’s what you stand to gain! Reinstatement! Glory! Worship and redemption!

Go get it...it’s your birthright!

P.S.-Before we get too deep into this, we’re going to have to close this thread soon, so why don’t you start a new one all about me. We can continue there buddy.