Environmentalists give up, there is just too much damn ice

• FU_CC
  • 01-03-2014, 05:34 PM
OT, two things; I have illustrated how the enviromental nut jobs cherry pick their "evidence" by doing the same thing. You seem to have caught on to what I was doing but failed to see what they are doing. Also, I do it for infortainment and they do it for tax dollars and laws. The second thing is that the current data (and they have admitted this) shows no warming for the last 15 years or more. That is why they have taken to the term climate change. It would be describing your activities as personal excitation and release rather than just jerking off. It also goes along with what Marx, Lenin, Alinsky, and Obama have said about changing the meanings of words in order to confuse what is being talked about. The original claim (dating from the 90s) is that the earth is warming and it caused by human activity. Also, it will warm to a point that the ice caps will melt and the planet will be flooded. Anyone see that happening? In the 70s it was global cooling but that didn't work either. Weather changes, it always has and will continue to change. Back in the time of Pangea the land on this planet was a desert. Millions of years later it was tropical jungle. Even only 2000-3000 years ago the land in the Middle East was more fruitful than today. You couldn't build an empire without trees and there were trees in Egypt, Gaza, Israel. Things change and mankind has very little to do with it. This is the ultimate tilting at windmills scenario.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
DO YOU WANT TO PLAY GAME OF NASTY DANGEROUS POWERFUL WORD WORD ONLY (SIGN PAPER NO JAIL, DUGGING, POISONING OR KILLING OF PLAYER WITH IMMUNITY FOR THE PLAYER INVOLVE)? I GURANTEE YOU YOU ARE NO MATCH COWARD???????? GOT ANY BALLS COWARD?????????
  • FU_CC
  • 01-03-2014, 05:45 PM
NO WONDER YOU TRY YOUR ASS OFF TO MAKE ME DUMBER ... COWARD .. NO MATCH IN WIT
what,

btw Fuck U, OFF "HEART" .... STEEL ATTEMPTING TOO STEAL AGAIN LIKE THE FIRST TIME FUCKING THIEF... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SPERM
Originally Posted by FU_CC
Someone find Johnnys sperm please........he's starting to meltdown
He swallowed it..
  • FU_CC
  • 01-03-2014, 06:30 PM
what happen to all the poison you put in the water ... Is your augment is "NOT ENOUGH TO AFFECT
THE LIVING CREATURE ON THE PLANET" yet you DARE NOT ENTER INTO A DEBATE ON THIS SUBJECT or should I say dumb the fuck out of people so they are too stupid to know Originally Posted by FU_CC
aren't you a day late on the top post

Someone find Johnnys sperm please........he's starting to meltdown Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
YOU KNOW WHO KNOW ....please do he being ASSING

He swallowed it.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
dont you mean you swallow it ...you not gay are you hope not
Don't type with your mouth full LOL
  • FU_CC
  • 01-04-2014, 08:44 AM
Someone find Johnnys sperm please........he's starting to meltdown Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
dont you mean username: cjohnny54/cjohn

btw.. why not let old thread past 30 day get bump ... I know "rider" whine, cry and bitch to you all the time about bumping cjohnny54/cjohn old post

Don't type with your mouth full LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you shallow yet
  • FU_CC
  • 01-05-2014, 05:23 AM
Someone find Johnnys (username: Cjohnny54)sperm please........he's starting to meltdown Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
found it yet

dont you mean username: cjohnny54/cjohn

btw.. why not let old thread past 30 day get bump ... I know "rider" whine, cry and bitching to you all the time about bumping cjohnny54/cjohn old post

you shallow yet Originally Posted by FU_CC
ttt

and the used of military weapon "JD post: to deal with someone like it(not human/Alien/android robot(artificial intelligent)/person from the future"
  • FU_CC
  • 01-07-2014, 04:39 AM
OT, two things; I have illustrated how the enviromental nut jobs cherry pick their "evidence" by doing the same thing. You seem to have caught on to what I was doing but failed to see what they are doing. Also, I do it for infortainment and they do it for tax dollars and laws. The second thing is that the current data (and they have admitted this) shows no warming for the last 15 years or more. That is why they have taken to the term climate change. It would be describing your activities as personal excitation and release rather than just jerking off. It also goes along with what Marx, Lenin, Alinsky, and Obama have said about changing the meanings of words in order to confuse what is being talked about. The original claim (dating from the 90s) is that the earth is warming and it caused by human activity. Also, it will warm to a point that the ice caps will melt and the planet will be flooded. Anyone see that happening? In the 70s it was global cooling but that didn't work either. Weather changes, it always has and will continue to change. Back in the time of Pangea the land on this planet was a desert. Millions of years later it was tropical jungle. Even only 2000-3000 years ago the land in the Middle East was more fruitful than today. You couldn't build an empire without trees and there were trees in Egypt, Gaza, Israel. Things change and mankind has very little to do with it. This is the ultimate tilting at windmills scenario.
you mean cjohnny54/cjohn sperm

aren't you a day late on the top post

YOU KNOW WHO KNOW ....please do he being ASSING

dont you mean you swallow it ...you not gay are you hope not Originally Posted by FU_CC
found it yet

ttt

hit with the ether then "microwave weapon" and the used of military weapon "JD post: to deal with someone like it(not human/Alien/android robot(artificial intelligent)/person from the future" ... do you get fire for being stupid Originally Posted by FU_CC
not the first time unite to steal, used local law enforcement cover-up crime ... username: drluv1.... 1of 2 poison "Nau Drug" part 1 poison part 2 food
FU CC = Poster child for the elimination of "social promotions" in public grade schools.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-07-2014, 07:22 AM
ahhha, what u "sai" ...
  • FU_CC
  • 01-07-2014, 08:11 AM
is this the next excuse .... JD .. did you get your CASH
hahaha

You can't make some of this stuff up, global warming researchers
stuck in ice.

Sort of like a PETA fund raiser BBQ Originally Posted by bojulay

They were interfering with the mating habbits of the local animal population.
How dare you challenge the Admiral's well-reasoned and deeply analytical conclusions about that boat getting stuck in ice! Don't forget about his naval career and all...he knows boats and water...and ice, I guess....and now everyone knows that this event spells the end of the global-warming hoax. Finally. Who would have thought that something that just looks like...I dunno...an accident or miscalculation, would be the thing that finally puts the global-warming debate to bed. Way to go Admiral. I bet the Koch brothers will be offering you a research fellowship soon.

And, citing NASA?!?

Pfffft. The Admiral scoffs at such scientific research! Those guys can build rocket ships and go to the moon and Mars and stuff....but, they are no match for the Admiral's super-incandescent intellect. Blinding us all with it's brilliance.

Originally Posted by timpage
Ya know, you write like a fairly intelligent person. But then, what you write makes you look like a blithering idiot.
OOOPS, looks like global warming has reversed course and NASA made a huge mistake.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-29-year.html
Attached Images File Type: jpg ice.jpg (70.3 KB, 45 views)