A AD is a AD is a ThreAD is a AD.

Jesus fucking Christ. I can't believe I just wasted my time on this thread. I am dumber for having read it.
"...ain't nobody got time for this..."
Frankie...your post made me think of this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

....it's just the first thing I thought of after I read your post
I understand ElumOne's complaint........it is one of interpretation.........a modtard can look at the hooktards comment of "ANY ONE WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN??" and not see a "she's actually asking for appointments in the post."............but, see the negative responses to the OP as "This thread has gone completely off track from it's original intent, which was to see if there was any interest int he lady visiting KC. I also see she has an ad in the Provider Ads section today for an upcoming trip, so the purpose of the thread is fulfilled."

"Let the members jump on her if they think it's such a problem. No staff intervention."

Locking the threAD is staff intervention...........ijs
I understand ElumOne's complaint........it is one of interpretation.........a modtard can look at the hooktards comment of "ANY ONE WANT TO SEE ME AGAIN??" and not see a "she's actually asking for appointments in the post."............but, see the negative responses to the OP as "This thread has gone completely off track from it's original intent, which was to see if there was any interest int he lady visiting KC. I also see she has an ad in the Provider Ads section today for an upcoming trip, so the purpose of the thread is fulfilled."

"Let the members jump on her if they think it's such a problem. No staff intervention."

Locking the threAD is staff intervention...........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
Maybe now, the wholesale closing of threads will at least slow down..
  • ISODT
  • 01-27-2014, 11:12 AM
heheheh, he said....

"Let the members jump on her..." Originally Posted by dearhunter