ROCKIN BRANDY I'm a girl trapped in a man’s body... HELP!

Yeah and right before that it says im not going to see anyone without them knowing, I know how to make sure someones aware. My sex AND gender are both female now. I havnt tried too nor will I try to trick anyone. I have no need to. My goal is to provide excellent service for those that seek it. I think if my name was "Im_a_posp-op ts" I would still be getting picked on, you are just making an excuse for it. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
no need to go that far, Just have the mods put TS in verified provider. Hun trust me I know all we go thru to get that female status, but truth is here, u have to be up front and put it out there, this site was created for hobbyists first and foremost, its live by their rules or not be here.....I know your post op and all, but on this site, needs to be right there so no misunderstandings will result. It took me awhile to get accepted here and I am because of my opinions and honesty. Its a sellers market, no one wants a beef sandwich if they are a vegetarian. They want to know before hand, it may work in the civi sector not telling that your TS, but here it does matter....you have to adapt to grow here and be successful, trust me I know. And I Know your post hope hun, but to some men on here that still doesn't make u female in their minds....
0x0
Kakes
I don't think you get that it's the attitude that's bugging people. There are other Ts's on here and people generally live and let live. I've even apologized for stupid comments made before because (while not directed at any TS) I don't want to offend. But your own words are what's getting you the negative attention. I don't know maybe you're of those people that think there's no bad publicity. Maybe there's not? But getting dogpiled is something you will have to learn how to get out of. Different for everyone.
I have a few things to say on all this, 1. Referring to male to female TS as "he/him" (whether pre OR post op) is highly insulting. . Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
Yet according to current Texas Law seems to be accurate. He was born a male and has male DNA and in Texas, when it counts the most in court, will be seen as a male.
My words are being disected and turned around, and whos attitude wouldnt be bad after all the insults and disrespect I have received? I came here with a good attitude. Anyways its in my sig now.

I don't think you get that it's the attitude that's bugging people. There are other Ts's on here and people generally live and let live. I've even apologized for stupid comments made before because (while not directed at any TS) I don't want to offend. But your own words are what's getting you the negative attention. I don't know maybe you're of those people that think there's no bad publicity. Maybe there's not? But getting dogpiled is something you will have to learn how to get out of. Different for everyone. Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley
Its a sellers market, no one wants a beef sandwich if they are a vegetarian. They want to know before hand, it may work in the civi sector not telling that your TS, but here it does matter....you have to adapt to grow here and be successful, trust me I know. And I Know your post hope hun, but to some men on here that still doesn't make u female in their minds....
0x0
Kakes Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes

I believe you misused the term. It is a "Buyers Market" driven by those with the money making the choices....

Good advice
Yet according to current Texas Law seems to be accurate. He was born a male and has male DNA and in Texas, when it counts the most in court, will be seen as a male. Originally Posted by Whispers
do you even know what hormone therapy does? I have a penis and the hormones I take bond to my DNA and thus the test show me as female......
Actually AUSTIN has had a law on the book banning discrimination based on gender identity for years now...

Yet according to current Texas Law seems to be accurate. He was born a male and has male DNA and in Texas, when it counts the most in court, will be seen as a male. Originally Posted by Whispers
Actually AUSTIN has had a law on the book banning discrimination based on gender identity for years now... Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
as with most other states, and on federal level, once SRS/GRS is done, all records are sealed...
Cause greek is not TYPICALLY one of those said services I will do for a fee, not what I was referring to. Not to say I wouldnt EVER do it if the situation was right but it is very, very rare.

Why does your show case state that greek is 'typically" not available? But it might be for an additional fee? Originally Posted by Still Looking
do you even know what hormone therapy does? I have a penis and the hormones I take bond to my DNA and thus the test show me as female...... Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
I believe that Hormone therapy replaces hormones and damages DNA but does NOT change DNA Markers for male/female gender.

The presence of female hormones does NOT make one a female...

Sheesh... I watch plenty of Criminal Minds and CSI.... I know this shit!
My words are being disected and turned around, and whos attitude wouldnt be bad after all the insults and disrespect I have received? I came here with a good attitude. Anyways its in my sig now. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
You'll learn the best way to react. For some it's to not post and let it die, others might be to inject humor, and others might try not being confrontational. You will have to determine that on your own. My only problem was the won't hurt them thing. Anyhow WELCOME to Austin Eccie! Good Luck.
I believe that Hormone therapy replaces hormones and damages DNA but does NOT change DNA Markers for male/female gender.

The presence of female hormones does NOT make one a female...

Sheesh... I watch plenty of Criminal Minds and CSI.... I know this shit! Originally Posted by Whispers
well your "beliefs" are wrong....oh yea TV, everything's real.....lol, have u went through it? no, didn't think so, your obviously trolling now so im done, unless u have something intelligent to add....you've proven your ignorance.....
Again those words were dissected! I was not referring to men not knowing my status at all and I have clarified this. I was referring to other providers knowing they have seen a TS. Im not telling them for one, and if a guy wants to see me and be discreet about it then thats our business.

You'll learn the best way to react. For some it's to not post and let it die, others might be to inject humor, and others might try not being confrontational. You will have to determine that on your own. My only problem was the won't hurt them thing. Anyhow WELCOME to Austin Eccie! Good Luck. Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley

Actually AUSTIN has had a law on the book banning discrimination based on gender identity for years now... Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
One that will soon be challenged by the State of Texas
"The non-discrimination ordinance passed by City Council violates both the First Amendment and Texas Constitution and could be subject to a legal challenge according to Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott"
well your "beliefs" are wrong....oh yea TV, everything's real.....lol, have u went through it? no, didn't think so, your obviously trolling now so im done, unless u have something intelligent to add....you've proven your ignorance..... Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
The injection of humor does not change the facts sir.... Your DNA will always point to you as a man..... At least with where current medicine is at.