THE 4 AMIGOS CIRCLE JERK CLAN..!! WTF

Nice to see things settling down just a bit ! I think things have gone far enough on this matter. Thank you
They know where I will be so enough said.
I'll be seeing Tori Capelli soon can't wait.
Now this has become who gets the last word....smh
  • ztonk
  • 03-02-2017, 12:27 PM
Now this has become who gets the last word.... Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
...and that is going to be me.

Attack threads have no place here.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • ztonk
  • 03-06-2017, 05:34 PM
After review, this thread is being reopened. Let's stay on topic and avoid the personal attacks.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
...and that is going to be me.

Attack threads have no place here.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
The whole purpose of this thread was to be an attack thread. What other purpose would their be for this thread? IMO, this merely opens up pandora's box and encourage even more threads like this.

(Remember, it all started with this thread.)
The whole purpose of this thread was to be an attack thread. What other purpose would their be for this thread? And do you really want to open up pandora's box and encourage even more threads like this?

(Remember, it all started with this thread.) Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
"What other purpose would their be for this thread?"

Hand Ricky more rope?
People are entitled to air their grievances with each other as long as no guidelines are being violated.

Just keep the insults, name calling, and threats out of it.