All the "O's" .....

Wrong. I'd be willing to bet EVERY guy has faked it at least once in his life. Originally Posted by Sens55
Of course one would have to use a little "slight of hand"..
I wonder if you could share your technique with PD....after all, he needs help..

this cracks me up, and the guys claming they give multiple o's gets me rolling. truth is... do we really care? has anybody been given a discount because the profider o'd? have to admit, it increases the guys pleasure if she acts like she o's at the same time he does, and he's more likeling to come back. i'll be the best actess's get the most repeat clients. Originally Posted by myfiat
I have been given more freebies and discounts that I could ever count. When MEGAWOODY opens the door, the first O happens right on Q....I'm at a loss to splain the phenom and if they visit me at my doublewide they can barely contain themselves...

Of course the nice gift (supersize those fries please) I always bring really amps them up.

Shiiittttt....FC ain't got nothin on me...LMAO...
I gotta ask .How does a man fake a o??
My guess would be to spasm, make noises, then pull out and run to the restroom to flush the empty condom?
Someone told me they were doing doggystyle with a provider, pulled out, took the condom off, jacked off and then spit on her back. I doubt that actually happened though. lol
My guess would be to spasm, make noises, then pull out and run to the restroom to flush the empty condom?
Someone told me they were doing doggystyle with a provider, pulled out, took the condom off, jacked off and then spit on her back. I doubt that actually happened though. lol Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
I think that's called the "Houdini"
I have been given more freebies and discounts that I could ever count. When MEGAWOODY opens the door, the first O happens right on Q....I'm at a loss to splain the phenom and if they visit me at my doublewide they can barely contain themselves...

Of course the nice gift (supersize those fries please) I always bring really amps them up.

Shiiittttt....FC ain't got nothin on me...LMAO... Originally Posted by malwoody
^^^ Thread winner! Close this puppy up!
I could see Jaycee quickly becoming my favorite
Wrong. I'd be willing to bet EVERY guy has faked it at least once in his life. Originally Posted by Sens55
I've faked it a few times, even with a provider once or twice.
I've faked it a few times, even with a provider once or twice. Originally Posted by KCQuestor

Im faking it right now!!
When MEGAWOODY opens the door, the first O happens right on Q....... Originally Posted by malwoody
You are exactly right MW, I need all the help I can get. Nothing you say causes me shock anymore, at least not since you came out of the closet. But throwing around Q's name is a little extreme. I'm going to have to get his side of the story before I believe this one!
Bring it on Malwoody! Your jealousy is not something I will miss. Last review and final post coming on 7/17,so pile the shit on while you can.
Bring it on Malwoody! Your jealousy is not something I will miss. Last review and final post coming on 7/17,so pile the shit on while you can. Originally Posted by Fastcar

Calm down for Lords sake..
First of all I'm not jealous, I became comfortable with who I am many years ago and I have no desire to trade places with you or anyone else. If you would not be so damm sensitive and re-read what I posted, you would realize I was just poking fun at myself, just trying to bring a slight bit of levity to what has become a rather boring forum....IMO.. Apparantly playfull sarcasam is lost on you though. You might consider seeking therapy for your self-esteem issues..or maybe that's what you plan to do after the 17th...

Good luck and have a nice day....
your devoted bitch..
MEGAWOODY...
accept no subsitutes...LOL
You are exactly right MW, I need all the help I can get. Nothing you say causes me shock anymore, at least not since you came out of the closet. But throwing around Q's name is a little extreme. I'm going to have to get his side of the story before I believe this one! Originally Posted by perpetualdesign
You are spot on as usual.

Ain't nothin gets by you Stud...
You can tell real "O" from spit, and that's the truth.
I love this board, the things that you learn, and the people that post are really genuine (I think).