Ladies! Just say yes to big black cock.

Thats it, seen like 3 or 4 of these kinds of threads since i been here August of last year. im making my own thread for fat disabled guys with tiny dicks. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
That's the spirit!!!
That's the spirit!!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse

oh you know THN and damn it ima rob a bank or somethin i need to see the NURSE! im not feelin well down there lol.

p.s. im sure that line has been used on you more than a welcome mat at a Tijuana cathouse.
Attached Images File Type: jpg curvy-men.jpg (22.9 KB, 699 views)
Well for the ladies that have spoken up in here thanks! I already had TNT on the TDL and Reese got added a few weeks ago thanks to some intel from DK!
Right Duthgar.. There have been a few of these threads. All I can say is vaginal elasticity is well, not always as billed... Thanks a lot "BBD's" haha
Statistically speaking, there are myriad biases in these research studies from a pure methodology aspect. Geographical location, education, socio-economic status, etc.....Sampling is not always reflective of the population. You have to assess where the data is coming from (std clinics? These are readily available in poor areas that are heavily populated by blacks. Bottom line, the statistical significance can not be substantiated by someone who is not directly involved in the research study. Furthermore, the target audience has a lot to do with it as well. I would imagine the poor and uneducated to have higher rates if std's due to the fact that many are uninformed, cannot afford proper healthcare, etc.....the privileged can and has the ability to keep things like this anonymous and they have the ability to manage it better as well. There are many factors that could skew data, so you have to take everything with a grain of salt.

Additionally, I think you are right, it's probably less about the actual physical penis than it appears to be. I think it's more of the persona/swagger of the black man that some may have an affinity for. We can be perceived at times as less arrogant yet strong, stoic, and loving amongst other things. Contrarily, we can be perceived as thugs and so on. Hell, preference seems to be a word of choice around here. So if some have a preference for it, and some don't have a preference for it, who cares? Just make sure you Marvin Gaye and get it on with the wonderful ladies of your choosing. Hobby on, and be safe my friend!

Also, I find it quite laughable that you think the ladies would not be informed unless you pointed it out. That article has been referenced multiple times on this board. Unlike you, I am quite sure these ladies can read and can educate themselves on the matter without having a Sir Lance-a-lot such as yourself providing them a charitable contribution of knowledge from your repository. I guess when you have a preconceived notion about groups and classes of people, it's difficult to see too far beyond your own nose and you would think these "working gals" don't have that capacity. I apologize if that's not what you meant but it certainly looks that way. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Preach D K !!!!! Lol
Not one lady in this thread, said that BBD is their preference. Ladies proclaiming that they are attracted to Black men..does in no way mean that they aren't attracted to any other man. It's kind of like a guy saying that he likes little boobs..that doesn't mean he doesn't like to play with big boobs as well.

Black men often get treated as though they are less than appreciated around here. So why can't we show them that they are, without other men getting upset and offended?

This hobby is about fun and variety and we should all have the right to partake in it, in whatever way we choose with other consenting adults, without someone feeling funky about it ?

Still Luv ya, AI....just saying.. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Appreciate the love R F for representing for all the Black Kings on here
Will most definitely visit with you soon
Ya'll can waste time talking about what color dick is better all day(seems like a guy wanted to get an idea of the AA friendly providers, and another guy went borderline racist: Black people have Aids......trivial BS) All I know is I will out Fuck the sensative BBD's have feelings too guy, the straight to ignorant racist comments guy, and the indian-ish kid that got TNTANGIE to squirt....period..
First, having a thread like this is appreciated, but it's interesting that even this thread couldn't stay positive for the brothers........I need some more LADIES to chime in!!! Intel! Intel!
First, having a thread like this is appreciated, but it's interesting that even this thread couldn't stay positive for the brothers........I need some more LADIES to chime in!!! Intel! Intel! Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX
awe come on you have 10 times the ladies replying here than i did on my ladies that say yes to the micro penis thread. there are also like 3 other threads aboiut this were one provider kept adding the ladies that said yes into a very large list.
....Oh, sorry, I missed that one. Probably do need to check that one for what ladies chimed in so I can avoid them LOL.
so is this how providers are advertising now ?
....Oh, sorry, I missed that one. Probably do need to check that one for what ladies chimed in so I can avoid them LOL. Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX
wait what? Why avoid ladies that have seen AA's?
wait what? Why avoid ladies that have seen AA's? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
Not what I meant at all-I'M AA. I'm talking about the "small penis" thread LOL.
BBD ahhhh a gift from God! ☺
Not what I meant at all-I'M AA. I'm talking about the "small penis" thread LOL. Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX
i damn the! i curse u with ED of the worst kind!