FOX SET OUT TO DESTROY TRUMP BUT THEY ONLY MADE HIM STRONGER

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is Trump on the outside wanting in?
Is Trump on the outside wanting in? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
NAW... He's in your head, he say's there's plenty of space up there too.

NAW... He's in your head, he say's there's plenty of space up there too.

] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Not in my head whiffy, another swing and a miss. If you hear a echo it is in your head.
It is fucking hysterical that the same asshole who had adopted the Confederate flag as his avatar would be pushing so hard for a big mouth Yankee blowhard from New York City.

Ever been to New York City, Slobbrin? You can get beanie weenies on the street! Every nationality in the world, fighting for your place in the soup line. Your kinda place.
Love, means never having to say you're sorry, shitdick. And if you think I come onto a hooker board to display class, you're a fucking laughingstock. Listen to yourself. You're talking about class on a fucking HOOKER board. Get lost, shitstain. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Listen to yourself." Your posts scream no class. Don't kid yourself. You couldn't "display class" in ANY environment. If I forced you to wash up and stuffed you in a tux and let you go to dinner with James Bond, you wouldn't last 5 minutes. You can take the sewer rat out of the gutter, but you can't take the gutter out of the sewer rat.

I said I prefer my Presidents to have class. That's obviously not a sticking point for a grubered Odumbo minion from dogpatch.
Jeb won't survive the Primary season without major damage. He may win the nomination, but I'd be shocked if he got through it without a Willie Horton... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FYI. Willie Horton was a Democrat tactic, as was the "birther" tactic. Both originated in Democrat primary battles.
What's your point, Whinybitch?

For a change you make no sense at all.

What does that have to do with the fact that the GOP field will do its best to decimate Bush?
  • DSK
  • 12-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Now Fox is Left

I don't care how Trump is doing against the gang of clowns, how does he poll against a democrat. Any democrat. Originally Posted by WombRaider
He is actually polling well against Hillary!!
Trump leading the polls is a true example of the dumbing down of America.
Why not just bump all your old posts, JL? You're a fucking rube!
This is a funny one to bump. Going back and reading, there are a lot of people that are just plain wrong in this one.
  • DSK
  • 12-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Trump leading the polls is a true example of the dumbing down of America. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
As is bringing in poor, unskilled economic immigrants, some of whom want to kill us!
As is bringing in poor, unskilled economic immigrants, some of whom want to kill us! Originally Posted by DSK
One of Trumps companies provided 1100 visa workers with jobs. So much for the local workers.
Fox or not IFFY.
TRUMP IS A BOZO AND always will be a bozo.
He is a disgrace to all of us.
  • DSK
  • 12-06-2015, 02:31 PM
One of Trumps companies provided 1100 visa workers with jobs. So much for the local workers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He should apologize for that, and get the law changed to favor native born Americans.