Cecilia - scratch another one off the list

I received a PM from her and she said she was indeed in an accident that day. Originally Posted by LeftySmith
I am repeatedly amazed by the incredibly eventful lives that some providers live. Accidents, sick relatives, and all sorts of other emergencies. I've had these happen to me, and none of them has ever broken my cell phone. Perhaps I'm carrying it wrong?

That's why I think we need a sort of Minor Alert forum, where we can post NCNS and the excuse given. If you hear about seven guys in a month getting the same excuse, perhaps it's wise steer clear of such an accident-prone woman?

Sheesh.

I'm not saying that accidents never happen. But I'd be willing to bet that for every legitimate accident that happens, there are 50 make-believe accidents used as excuses because a provider didn't feel like keeping an appointment. And I have no idea whether or not the accident Cece mentioned happened or not. For all I know, she's telling the truth.

(And yes, I'm sure it goes both ways. Hobbyists who get cold feet no doubt have equally lame excuses.)
It doesn't help the provider's cause when she comes into open forum and suggests that a hobbyist needs her permission to discuss her rates and wares with other bros..........at that point who gives a shit about the car wreck anymore...........it just became about the thread wreck.
I don't care what you folks say about her, I am still blowing a full load on those new titties.

well if she shows up
  • bbkid
  • 07-26-2010, 11:01 AM
I don't care what you folks say about her, I am still blowing a full load on those new titties. Originally Posted by notanewbie
LMAO - nan, as often as you fool around, a full-load to you, is prolly about a drop or two.

I really don't think she'll be impressed at all.
Man made titties were made for nut butter........no sense wasting them.
Her bait and switching should be enough to let you guys be weary of her. She has bait and switched in the past and NCNS in the past. Why bother?

There is no way in hek that is her butt in the blue shorts.

And pics she posted in another ad. Not her. I like the way she got this thread edited and closed. This of course after she sent me some nasty pms.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=cecilia
And pics she posted in another ad. Not her. I like the way she got this thread edited and closed. This of course after she sent me some nasty pms.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=cecilia Originally Posted by ibechill
I know what you mean.

BTW, did you have permission to post her ad?

I am not Merlin, but I see more nasty pms in your future.... and probably mine as well
I use BP all the time.. I screen very well and always use intuition when making appointments.. I never nc/ns as it looks real bad. I will say that a lady has to use BP as there are not enough appts, from eccie to live a posh lifestyle and pay bills... LOL.. All of the eccie gents that we have seen are great.. Thnaks alot and hope to see more of you soon...
I know what you mean.

BTW, did you have permission to post her ad?

I am not Merlin, but I see more nasty pms in your future.... and probably mine as well Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
lol, thanks for the heads up. i didnt get her permission. i am sure she will have one of the mods edit the post.

so much for free speech and this being an informative forum.
If you had an accident, it is very easy to prove … if I was Cecilia … I would have taken a picture of my bruises and my wrecked car then posted the pic in this thread. Simple.

Then there would be no more need for questioning if this really did or did not happen. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Ahem.... ... here's why I NCNS'd you yesterday... I was in a wreck going home to handle a family emergency... uh, that's my niece in the pic , my niece I tell ya ... you can tell she was concerned about me... here's proof I'm not making stuff up ...
lol, thanks for the heads up. i didnt get her permission. i am sure she will have one of the mods edit the post.

so much for free speech and this being an informative forum. Originally Posted by ibechill
I had someone edit the post because I have been dealing with some issues of harrassment & have had my life threatened so I am sorry every thing I do and post just seems to be a big lie to yall but I am human and have problems to....
I had someone edit the post because I have been dealing with some issues of harrassment & have had my life threatened so I am sorry every thing I do and post just seems to be a big lie to yall but I am human and have problems to.... Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88

Want to make all this go away... post a pic of your boobs... they will all forgive you and your phone will blow up... no... really ...
Want to make all this go away... post a pic of your boobs... they will all forgive you and your phone will blow up... no... really ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
TAINT
I had someone edit the post because I have been dealing with some issues of harrassment & have had my life threatened so I am sorry every thing I do and post just seems to be a big lie to yall but I am human and have problems to.... Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
Sweetie.....im very sorry that you got in an accident and i hope that you are ok and things will get better dont worry love! Muah........ Im sure that you are going through alot and that you dont want to have added stress, but i have learned that your personal life shouldnt be presented in your bussiness cause your clients for the most part dont care, remember this is your bussiness and like any other your actions represent how you conduct it! Im not trying to be a cridict cause again i am sure you need support right now and not negative words.....but anywho, keep your head up lady and all you can do is try to make life better and not dwell on what the negative.....if you need a friend to listen and give you advice im sure i can help you alittle just PM me.....ok well thats all folks
I had someone edit the post because I have been dealing with some issues of harrassment & have had my life threatened Originally Posted by CeCiLiA88
I hate this kind of shit, Cecilia...probably not as much as you hate it, but this is the kind of horseshit that has to stop. The bad news is that when it comes down to it, you are the only one who can make it end. That, however, is also the good news, because the power is in your hands.

TRO's are nearly worthless in most instances, and may often escalate matters. Their only real value I can see is to use as a toe tag for if you have to terminate the varmint....help you get no-billed. Similarly, the police can't help you much...I expect many would if they could. Certainly if the squirrel commits a crime, prosecute him. But asking a po-po to reason with him will not help unless they also arrest him.

Here's an excellent book on the subject: https://www.gavindebecker.com/index...._gift_of_fear/

Gavin de Becker makes the case that the most effective way to stop a harasser/stalker, unless a clear and present threat of violence exists, is to ignore him. You say NO once, and only once, and after that....silence. You don't acknowledge his existence. And you especially don't break silence in, say, the 8th week just to give him a piece of your mind. You do that, he got what he wanted. You do that, you start over at Day 1.

Strict silence is often effective. If it doesn't work, thank God we live in Texas where we can carry handguns. If you don't already take advantage of our freedom you would do well to consider it. And, of course, know how to use it.

You take care!