Provider with absurdly big tits?

• Gbfsl
  • 01-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Gina/Melissa: if the two of you should get together, make sure to get a really big room. It will be extremely difficult to get those four titties and a client into a normal hotel room.js
Ohhh I'll have to change that ... Nuru doubles .
I've never tried Dallas .... new year and Dallas is on the list so will def PM when I have firm plans . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Can't wait Mocha! Definitely pm me! I've never done doubles before either! New year! New fun!
they will be over joyed with us Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Yes they will girl!
38EE's
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-11-17-21-50-28_20161117220645353.jpg (47.7 KB, 439 views)
Squeezable
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20160506_090429.jpg (139.8 KB, 434 views)
Very nice, but taint is taint ...
So can I actually eat a cupcake (or even just icing) from on those or is that false advertising?
well you should try us out .. might be a good way to start my Dallas trip off

Gina/Melissa: if the two of you should get together, make sure to get a really big room. It will be extremely difficult to get those four titties and a client into a normal hotel room.js Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Can't wait Mocha! Definitely pm me! I've never done doubles before either! New year! New fun! Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Hell yeah.
As long as there's some perk to them, and responsiveness to the nipples, I'm pretty much ok with them. Bolt-ons, uhhh no (sorry, ladies with bolt-ons). Those things are actually weapons. I once did a stage tip on stripper with bolt-ons. She was swinging those...torpedoes side to side and, quickly they started feeling like a soft, 'playful' punch that was a little too hard.

I ask this because I'm not a fitness trainer or anything, but does anyone know if chest exercises actually help perkiness in boobage?? I know some ladies just have natural uplift in their racks. Others, not as much. Actually, some sag is OK, believe it or not. If they're really big, the sag looks natural.
I can personally attest to those beautiful massive 38ee amongst other things the Princess is known for. Mmmmmm....
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-09-2017, 05:56 AM
Squeezable Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I should say they are squeezable......and then some. Very nice indeed.
  • BLM69
  • 01-09-2017, 12:02 PM
Squeezable Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
They look sweet to me, the breast that is