Have the rules changed? TCB, a pet peeve

• eyefo
  • 05-30-2015, 10:39 AM
Likewise vice versa it serves as an easy screening tool on them too because I think of some of them the same way if they can't handle the tcb side, no matter how good these reviews say they are. For me, hit and miss. I know by the initial reply pm if I think I will "click" with enough to have a good time or just simply move on bc of a ymmv feeling from their reply pm if any reply at all. I can read into a lot of things by initial reply pm to any questions you have and quickly screen
Excellent points... though I may have not stated them well, these points are exactly why I like to send an "introductory PM".

If the provider cannot even respond... I'm done
If the response... hostile, crude, and any other host of "bad vibe" cues... I'm done.

Again, we're talking about a business that operates largely on the fringe of society, and there are plenty of low life johns who are happy to take risks, get in situations, link up with their counter parts on the provider side.

All they care about, it would seem, is a warm flesh hole, and these guys post on Eccie everyday.

There are people who prefer to dine on road kill and eschew a decent meal in a sit down restaurant.
Also some do not even handle or manage their own account,
or answer their own PMs

So...uhm....yeah, you can usually tell by the manner and content, of or in
the correspondence, or lack there of.

Most pimps don't spend a lot of time at the library.

Adrienne:

Thanks for your response. I don't see anything wrong with it either.

I tend to be "old school" in that even basic business transactions are a bit of a "dance"... please, thank you... be polite, don't assume, etc.

I've ALWAYS had excellent contact with providers in your range of experience and professionalism.

The very best experiences start from the initial contact, and my best experiences regardless of price are with the ladies who adhere to polite, professional attitude and conduct.

And just to point out the obvious for anyone paying attention: your reply to me in this thread puts you on my list since you made the effort to reply in a genuine yet polite manner... it says to me: professional from start to finish.

There really are no shortcuts to quality, IMHO Originally Posted by eyefo

Well - I am delighted to know that my response has piqued your interest. I am taking note of your thoughts on professionalism as well. Very good points to always keep in consideration when it comes to communication.

Not that many gentlemen know how to do that particular kind of dance.

I have been getting a lot of scary, explicit pms from people in this area. You talk about fantasies with people, I hope you are not explicit. Good providers from large Eastern cities, I would be surprised if they answered for a multitude of reasons. First, a fee for any sexual services is illegal and if you put someone in a compromising position it is just not good, it could be illegal depending upon what you say. A good provider is busy. So you only want to see slow or desperate women? That seems to defeat the point of your text. And if you overcome all of these objectives, how does anyone know what the experience will be like without knowing you? There are providers that do this and get to know you and describe fantasies, but they charge six hundred dollars an hour. Providers overhead is extremely high and we spend a lot of time primping and traveling. It is a kill joy to get into all of that, but that is it.
Westsiiide...
  • anita
  • 06-01-2015, 04:40 PM
If you are polite, have a nice well-written introduction, include your references, time and day you would like to meet, I don't see why you would be ignored. Send her a DM or appointment request from 411 as well, so she can be sure the account provided really belongs to you.

Maybe some ladies read your posts and think you might not be a good match.
Maybe some ladies read your posts and think you might not be a good match. Originally Posted by anita
This could be true, but you'd think they have the professionalism and common courtesy to say "thanks, but no thanks" just my 2cents
I agree with the OP. I haven't read all of the replies in this thread, because there are simply too many. So I apologize if I'm repeating anything that someone else may have said.
I think a point that a lot of people are missing with this is this:
(and it's not my intent here to be condescending or to imply that anyone is not intelligent to already know what I'm going to say, so please... don't take it that way. I do realize that many people on this thread may well be business owners themselves)
It's a business. The ladies are business owners, and should treat it as such. And we are their customer base, or clients, depending on your preference of terminology.
If John Doe has a business that produces and sells gizmos, and a potential client contacts him saying he would like to meet with him and hammer out a deal to buy x-number of those gizmos, how long would John be IN business if he ignored that client?
Of course, that's only one, and you have all sorts of variables, like how long he's been in business, how grounded and successful it is at that point, and how many gizmos the client wants to buy, etc.... including the legality variable, of course.
I'm just saying I think the OP's point is that it's just common courtesy and good business sense for the provider to at least acknowledge the contact with something, whether it's thanks, but no thanks, or my schedule is full for a couple of weeks, or whatever.
Just my .02