clitoris sensitivity

Who is they hookers? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Unfortunately...yes.
Who is they hookers? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Gawt damn... Don't pick on us guys with the small peckers.... Heh
how did i know this thread was gonna end up being about Dorthy and some tards again?
Unfortunately...yes. Originally Posted by jhobbyist
Heh
How in the hell did I miss this thread lmao
how did i know this thread was gonna end up being about Dorthy and some tards again? Originally Posted by RickyGshots
Because im awesome and it usually ends up like that

I get turned on by sucking dick im weird but not when he feels necessary to tell me how to do it the whole time its usually those who like super slow blow jobs & I personally don't like that my mouth gets tired & my ADD kicks in.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That is not too unusual. I used to love to see Tessa the Amazon because she would touch herself while sucking and have like 3 or 4 orgasms. Then I would eat her very softly because she was so sensitive and she would come a few more times.

I was at a spa and a girl was eating me and touching herself and had such a big orgasm she slid off the table.
That is not too unusual. I used to love to see Tessa the Amazon because she would touch herself while sucking and have like 3 or 4 orgasms. Then I would eat her very softly because she was so sensitive and she would come a few more times.

I was at a spa and a girl was eating me and touching herself and had such a big orgasm she slid off the table. Originally Posted by spear89
Lmfao hopefully she didn't hurt herself lol
After I cum one time it takes me a while to get ready for the second at least an hr. The only thing I can keep going with is the magic wand now that does wonders.
Fuck that, its all about the G-Spot...

I can handle my clit myself and have given myself some of the best clitoral orgasms...ever.
Eva shame on you for confusing the masses. You know good and well that the g spot is an urban myth.
Eva shame on you for confusing the masses. You know good and well that the g spot is an urban myth. Originally Posted by pyramider
The G-Spot is a real thing! : P I probably come more from that than prolonged attention to my clit
Eva shame on you for confusing the masses. You know good and well that the g spot is an urban myth. Originally Posted by pyramider

I know it...how could I???