Providers what is the Kinkest thing you have been asked to do?

I have a fun session today......I get to have a sexy sissy at my service!
I took my SO to the lingerie store to shop for a sexy outfit for my upcoming client to wear....we had a blast picking it out! {you should have seen the looks the saleslady gave us....lol

I have the outfit all laid out in the bathroom....with a bubblebath ran....after he gets a soapy bubblebath,he has to model for me......................I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE FUN!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

OMFG!!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!!

I saw him and I had a blast!

It was hot as hell!
I have a fun session today......I took my SO to the lingerie store to shop for a sexy outfit ................I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE FUN!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ewwwwww....You made him go shopping??....I'm sorry, that's where I draw the line!!!
Met him at Centerfold here in Houston. He brought me a shoe box and I toke it to the dressing room and produced results handed it back to him .He put the amount on his credit card. I often wonder about him and then I gross out for a minute. Originally Posted by R.M.

Did you eat cheap Mexican buffet prior?
  • R.M.
  • 11-06-2012, 05:33 AM
I saw a provider last week who told me that she had a business type show up at her in call with a brief case. She said he asked to use the rest room before their session and came out wearing a clown suit.
At least she does not have coulrophobia.

I told her next time I was bringing my chicken suit.
I saw a provider last week who told me that she had a business type show up at her in call with a brief case. She said he asked to use the rest room before their session and came out wearing a clown suit.
At least she does not have coulrophobia.

I told her next time I was bringing my chicken suit. Originally Posted by grayturner
lol--Hi Gray!

there is actually a guy on here in Nebraska who is a professional clown for the Shriners....he did not come see me in a clown suit though it would have been fun!