Does Dementia Joe jerk off before his afternoon nap

Just once I'd like to hear something "original" from the left....
Besides BDS seems like rightards also have BPS now AKA Biden Penis Syndrome!!!

N keep digging you sweeeeeeet thang you.....BAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by Zollner
The irony is astounding.

Thread still reigns supreme, regardless.
Dementia Joe spent most of his time eating lunch and catching his breath today:

https://factba.se/biden/calendar

For his sake, hopefully there were some Petticoat Junction reruns to pleasure himself to before turning in at 6:30 PM.
For his sake, hopefully there were some Petticoat Junction reruns to pleasure himself to before turning in at 6:30 PM. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
He probably prefers "The Little Rascals"
(Edit The Dr) His words.
To Dementia Joe's credit, he was relentlessly slurring his words and almost definitely drooling when he said that.

EDIT: voluntarily edited out uncalled for, insensitive remark about {staff edit-CK} without being redirected by anyone other than myself. Hopefully no one saw that one!
(censored) would be so much happier in Dementia Joe's America. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Joe also learned about roaches/slang. His words.
Exerpt from his most popular speech.
Joe also loves roaches/slang, he learned all about them. His words. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Whoopsie (sp?).
revised it.
Thanks Willie I'm sitting on 24 atm.
Thanks Willie I'm sitting on 24 atm. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I don't think that was in violation. It could be interpreted to mean many things. But better to play it safe for now.
Just once I'd like to hear something "original" from the left.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
I would be impossible to match the originality and insightfulness of headlines from the right, such as "Does Dementia Joe jerk off before his afternoon nap." Surely such burning questions will be debated by future presidential historians. Thank you for your service in altering us to this important issue.
Yup, the right has perfected the art of divert, dodge and weave to distract away from real issues by going for fluff issues as dodger donnie trained/brainwashed them into doing.....LOL
Yup, the right has perfected the art of divert, dodge and weave to distract away from real issues by going for fluff issues as dodger donnie trained/brainwashed them into doing.....LOL Originally Posted by Zollner
More textbook irony, swell job Z.

Dementia Joe has another huge day lined up today btw.
I would be impossible to match the originality and insightfulness of headlines from the right, such as "Does Dementia Joe jerk off before his afternoon nap." Originally Posted by brasil
Impossible because no one on the left will try.....

I blame the colleges and liberal commie pinko professors for much of the country's impending demise.....
Impossible because no one on the left will try.....

I blame the colleges and liberal commie pinko professors for much of the country's impending demise..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Impending demise

The jobs report looked better than ever today

The economy is going to boom there’s no doubt about that
Get in the train LOL