So President Obama Shut down The Govt for 3% of the Enrollment Target?

Poor gnadfly, doesn't understand how insurance or politics really works....

Originally Posted by WTF
Says the guy who got "tricked" into signing up for insurance from the non-govt website. Gawd whatta moronic buffoon.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Of course, knit wit. And that's what I said ... if you consider a judge to be part of government, so is a jury then by the same analysis ....

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
COG says free enterprise will solve all ills, then he says if not the government (judge/jury) will handle any problems. The judge and jury are part of the GOVERNMENT. The judge is a full time government employee and the jury are part time employee(s).
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2013, 06:40 PM
Says the guy who got "tricked" into signing up for insurance from the non-govt website. Gawd whatta moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I understand that will have insurance that I like from that web-site!
WTF should more than more than make up the cost of the policy and deducts with the cost of all the gerbil extractions you rack up over a year.
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!

Big question is how does LLIdiot know the content of Gonad's fecal matter? I guess that further confirmations that .... Not that there's anything wrong with it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seek help Assup. You are back on ignore until I receive your co-pay. Even though you say you're Jewish, my guess is you are hoping that Santa leaves a sick little present in your stocking.
Seek help Assup. You are back on ignore until I receive your co-pay. Even though you say you're Jewish, my guess is you are hoping that Santa leaves a sick little present in your stocking. Originally Posted by gnadfly
AWESOME! Anyone else? I'm looking for a few stupid men! (And finding them!)

Go fuck yourself Gonad! That is, when you get done fucking LLIdiot!
COG says free enterprise will solve all ills, then he says if not the government (judge/jury) will handle any problems. The judge and jury are part of the GOVERNMENT. The judge is a full time government employee and the jury are part time employee(s). Originally Posted by WTF
You can't really be this stupid, can you? I mean, seriously, this is a joke, right?

in other words, Whiny, "he's got nothin?"
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2013, 10:31 PM
You can't really be this stupid, can you? I mean, seriously, this is a joke, right?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If you think me telling you that a Judge is part of the GOVERNMENT. Then yes!

Your answer to free market is government intervention. But you do not even realize that it is government intervention. Good Lord.
Yup. He is that stupid. Unbelievable.
  • CJ7
  • 11-18-2013, 11:34 PM
Yup. He is that stupid. Unbelievable. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
all you ever do is ask stupid questions with no answers and call other people stupid ... you got nothing, EVER.
all you ever do is ask stupid questions with no answers and call other people stupid ... you got nothing, EVER. Originally Posted by CJ7
I don't think you have the qualifications to offer an opinion on someone else's level of intelligence, CBJ7. Ijs.
I don't think you have the qualifications to offer an opinion on someone else's level of intelligence, CBJ7. Ijs. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

And you do???? LMAO...
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 07:25 AM
And you do???? LMAO... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
COG want the government out of the marketplace....except if there is a problem, then he wants the government to solve it thur the Courthouse. Evidently the Courthouse is now privately run according to COG, LL and gnadfly!

They are our three "Get the government out of our Medicare!" retards.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 01:52 PM
Hey LL COFool and gonads...who does John Roberts work for? How did he rule on the ACA?