Obamacare has over 540,000 signups in the first week

Looks like a medicaid recipient has posted, but thank God I put IT on ignore.
He's up. Looks like you got a good 3 hours.

Do you ever sleep, Vampira?

Drink 8 glasses of water a day. Lots of fiber and for Christs sake exercise. You're going to die, alone, childless and miserable.

Ghoulish motherfucker, aren't you LLephantMan?

What artificially induced delusions do you have for us today?
Republicunts don't want anyone to have med insurance unless their rich
Or on Medicare ... like the Leech!
Bitch and moan all you want. This is the face of American health insurance in 2015. We need a single payer system. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's the whole scheme of things. First you must initiate a healthcare plan that completely disrupts what you previously had, that's Obamacare. As the private insurance industry begins to dwindle because of low profits they will move onto other markets. This will give rise to further Government intervention ultimately in the form of a single payer system commonly known as Socialized Medicine. I would guess by 2025 we'll see a single payer Healthcare system taking shape.

Jim
Republicunts don't want anyone to have med insurance unless their rich Originally Posted by southtown4488
I'm neither a cunt nor a Republican, but I want you to have "med insurance" whether you are rich or not. Go get a job that provides group coverage for you and your family, if they are still around and haven't kicked your whiney ass to the curb! If they are fed up with listening to you whine, then get some for yourself.
I'm neither a cunt nor a Republican, but I want you to have "med insurance" whether you are rich or not. Go get a job that provides group coverage for you and your family, if they are still around and haven't kicked your whiney ass to the curb! If they are fed up with listening to you whine, then get some for yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
was that rant supposed to make sense?
was that rant supposed to make sense? Originally Posted by southtown4488
... I knew it wouldn't make sense to you. Do you have a job yet?
And with Bloomberg now reporting that United Healthcare will be pulling out of the odummer care fiasco and NOT sell any plans at all by 2017, it appears that odummer and flghtr65's legacy program over government takeover of one-sixth of the economy may be doomed Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Provide any link that shows the ACA takes up 18% of the economy or SHUT THE FUCK UP. Federal Spending is 28% of the GDP. Healthcare is 27% of federal spending. Health care is comprised of Medicare(signed by FDR), Medicaid(signed LBJ), Part D (signed by Bush43) and ACA (signed by Obama). Show the math where the ACA is 18% of the GDP. You can't, because it's NOT TRUE. You don't deal in reality, you deal in BULLSHIT. Even though UHG plans to get out the exchange market, there are plenty health insurance companies planning to stay in. BCBS, Aetna, Humana, Coventry just to name a few.

http://www.usfederalbudget.us/budget_pie_gs.php
frightr00, you got some splaining to do... http://news.investors.com/politics-o...ss-hardest.htm Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The individual with the $24,000 income is going to GET a good sized subsidy from the Federal Government to help pay for that $960 premium. His subsidy will be around $500 making the premium $460, less than $40 per month. That's the equivalent of two 24 packs of Budlight. Buy the six packs instead and there's the premium.

Iffy you ARE CLUELESS!!!!!
The individual with the $24,000 income is going to GET a good sized subsidy from the Federal Government to help pay for that $960 premium. His subsidy will be around $500 making the premium $460, less than $40 per month. That's the equivalent of two 24 packs of Budlight. Buy the six packs instead and there's the premium.

Iffy you ARE CLUELESS!!!!! Originally Posted by flghtr65
you mean a tax rebate? bitch? who's going to pay for that?
you mean a tax rebate? who's going to pay for that? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yep, tax credits will bring down the premium. Who is going to pay? People who pay there income tax like me and you. Don't forget the Bush tax cuts from 2001 are still in effect for 6 of the 7 tax brackets. Those tax cuts were suppose to expire in 2012, Obama continued them. From the link in the OP:

After tax credits, though, the administration says more than 7 in 10 enrollees will be able to find a plan for less than $75 a month.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...-in-first-week
Despite the experience that J.D. Barleycorn had with the ACA, people are signing up. The enrollment numbers are higher than the previous year. It is better to be insured than uninsured.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare...-in-first-week Originally Posted by flghtr65
My God, you Libs act like "the People" want to sign up for ACA, are you kidding, they are now being forced to sign up for a government program, which should they to eschew, they can be mulct as much as 2085.00 per person. This folks is also known as blackmail from our government.

https://www.healthcare.gov/fees/estimate-your-fee/
My God, you Libs act like "the People" want to sign up for ACA, are you kidding, they are now being forced to sign up for a government program, which should they to eschew, they can be mulct as much as 2085.00 per person. This folks is also known as blackmail from our government.

https://www.healthcare.gov/fees/estimate-your-fee/ Originally Posted by Cherie
It is not $2085 per person. Your math is off. It's 2,085 for a family of 4. A family of 4 that has an income of $70,000 will get s subsidy from the Federal Government to help pay their premium. How did you get $2,085 per person? From your link:

Example 2: Married couple with 2 children, $70,000 income

Eduardo and Julia are married and have two children under 18. No family member has minimum essential coverage for any month of 2016. Their 2016 household income is $70,000.
  • Per-person fee: $2,085 (2 adults at $695 each, plus 2 children at $347.50 each)
  • Percentage-of-income fee:
    • $70,000 (2016 household income) minus $20,300 (the tax filing threshold for married couples filing jointly - for 2014, the most recent figure available) = $49,700
    • 2.5% of $49,700 = $1,242.50
The annual national average premium for a Bronze plan that covers the family is $9,792 (also based on 2014 figures).

If someone in this family needs to have their inflamed appendix removed and the Hospital charges them $50,000 for the operation and they are UNINSURED, How does that BILL get paid? Do you have an answer for that?
It is not $2085 per person. Your math is off. It's 2,085 for a family of 4. A family of 4 that has an income of $70,000 will get s subsidy from the Federal Government to help pay their premium. How did you get $2,085 per person? From your link:

Example 2: Married couple with 2 children, $70,000 income

Eduardo and Julia are married and have two children under 18. No family member has minimum essential coverage for any month of 2016. Their 2016 household income is $70,000.
  • Per-person fee: $2,085 (2 adults at $695 each, plus 2 children at $347.50 each)

• Percentage-of-income fee:
    • $70,000 (2016 household income) minus $20,300 (the tax filing threshold for married couples filing jointly - for 2014, the most recent figure available) = $49,700
    • 2.5% of $49,700 = $1,242.50
The annual national average premium for a Bronze plan that covers the family is $9,792 (also based on 2014 figures).

If someone in this family needs to have their inflamed appendix removed and the Hospital charges them $50,000 for the operation and they are UNINSURED, How does that BILL get paid? Do you have an answer for that? Originally Posted by flghtr65

Thank for your gentlemanly response, Sir, that I will accept, but do you really believe that ACA is helping "we the people", when their deductibles, (unless of course they got Medicaid, which many were already able to get, but didn't do till they were dictated to do) are 5, 10, sometimes as high as 15 K, and those that are paying their own insurance has soared as high as 100% and deductibles for a once great policy has climbed for some to a lofty 5000 dollars, in the last 5 years. Granted, there those few who will benefit, as we all know in any crises, there are always a few benefit.
Forgive me, but I don't see where the extortion/blackmail from our government, of many Americans, not to mention the increasing insurance policies for those of who choose to pay our own policies is of a benevolence to we, the American people.