RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU THINK INSURANCE PREMIUMS ARE GOING DOWN.........HAHAHA

A 3000% decrease in premiums, lol. How many of you realize that's impossible? Iam not against the Government stepping in to help those that can't afford Health insurance. What I have a problem with is that the program seems to affect those that have always had Health Insurance, and the ridiculous claims the ACA is trying to make.

Jim
I don't need to go very far to point out how a word gets spun to fit some idiots idea of the truth Originally Posted by CJ7
I don't think Obaminable is an "idiot," but that is Obaminable's "idea of the truth."

Or was his word .... "transparency"?
At 1:17 in this video, Obama says:

“your employer, it’s estimated, would see premiums fall by as much as 3,000%”

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

A 3000% decrease in premiums, lol. How many of you realize that's impossible? Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

This is unbelievable! The POTUS doesn't even comprehend basic math! If a cost falls by 100% it drops to zero! You cannot lower a cost by more than 100%! A fifth grader knows that! If you pay $1,000 a month and your premium falls by 90% - you now pay $100 a month. If your premium falls by 100% - you now pay $0 and your healthcare is free. And Odumbo promises a 3,000% fall in premiums! What an idiot! His sheer stupidity is an embarrassment to Columbia and Harvard Law! Even scarier - his own libtard speechwriters and advisers don't catch stuff like this! And neither do the morons in the audience who cheer on his retarded math! Maybe they are thinking "Gee, if a 100% fall in my insurance cost is good, then a 3,000% fall must be 30 times better!" That's how libtards think!

What happens when this clown is negotiating with Putin to reduce nuclear warheads? Does he say "I want at least a 3,000% cut"? He's a laughingstock!

Is this the same idiot who visited all 57 states on the campaign trail?

I feel bad for Sasha and Malia when Odumbo tries to help them do their math homework.

Is there any wonder why this dolt can't pass a budget or negotiate a reduction in the deficit? He can't understand the numbers!

The Emperor has no clothes! The POTUS needs to take REMEDIAL MATH classes ASAP! Or else we need a new POTUS before this fucking dunce takes us all down!

Even Dan Quayle would be a vast improvement. We'd be much safer with a Dan Quayle who can't spell than we are with a Barack Odumbo who can't even do basic math!

• CJ7
  • 05-12-2014, 02:14 PM
attention class !! .. if an insurance policy goes up 200% then drops 100% its free

who knew?
You are an idiot.

attention class !! .. if an insurance policy goes up 200% then drops 100% its free

who knew? Originally Posted by CJ7

who knew? Originally Posted by CJ7

Oh puuleeeze, CBJizzbrain, don't even try to defend this! I know you have nothing to lose since everyone on this board already has you pegged as the guy whose IQ is lower than a cockroach, but do you always have to prove you are dumber than Odumbo too?

If your premium is $100, and it goes up by 200% - your new premium is $300.

If your premium is $300, and it drops by 100% - your new premium is $0 and your insurance is free.

Oh wait, that's what you said, isn't it? Good, now drop the sarcasm and go explain it to the Calculator-in-Chief.

• CJ7
  • 05-12-2014, 02:51 PM
If your premium is 100$ and goes up 200% to $300, and it drops 100% of the 200% it increased its goes back to 100 $

not free
Oh puuleeeze, CBJizzbrain, don't even try to defend this! I know you have nothing to lose since everyone on this board already has you pegged as the guy whose IQ is lower than a cockroach, but do you always have to prove you are dumber than Odumbo too?

If your premium is $100, and it goes up by 200% - your new premium is $300.

If your premium is $300, and it drops by 100% - your new premium is $0 and your insurance is free.

Oh wait, that's what you said, isn't it? Good, now drop the sarcasm and go explain it to the Calculator-in-Chief.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
IBJunior.

You're not really up to it are you?

And for the record, mine dropped by nearly 50%.

So... WAAAAHHHH! WAAAAHHHHH! WAAAAHHHH!

Whiny bitches!
  • CJ7
  • 05-12-2014, 02:57 PM
50% = HALF FREE !!!

BBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
If your premium is 100$ and goes up 200% to $300, and it drops 100% of the 200% it increased its goes back to 100 $

not free Originally Posted by CJ7

Ok tranny boy, now you are changing the math question. You do know you are simply tangling yourself up in your own stupidity, right?

A premium drop of 100% is not the same as dropping 100% of a previous increase. The former means giving it away free. The latter means rolling back or rescinding a price hike.

So be careful what you tell your SW clients. If you're offering a blowjob special, don't say you're cutting your price by 100% (free BJs) when you're really just eliminating 100% of last week's price increase. You might get yourself seriously beat up, tranny boy.

And btw, how does this have any relevance to Odumbo's promise of a 3,000% fall in healthcare premiums? You still can't reduce anything - whether it's an original or an adjusted cost - by more than 100%.

DUH!!!

• CJ7
  • 05-12-2014, 03:26 PM
Ok tranny boy, now you are changing the math question. You know you are simply tangling yourself up in your own stupidity, right?

A premium drop of 100% is not the same as dropping 100% of a previous increase. The former means giving it away free. The latter means rolling back or rescinding a price hike.

So be careful what you tell your SW clients. If you're offering a blowjob special, don't say you're cutting your price by 100% (free BJs) when you're really just eliminating 100% of last week's price increase. You might get yourself seriously beat up, tranny boy.

BTW, how does this have any relevance to Odumbo's promise of a 3,000% drop in healthcare premiums?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
\

are you saying premiums aren't going to increase ?
\

are you saying premiums aren't going to increase ? Originally Posted by CJ7

??? Can't defend Odumbo's math illiteracy anymore? You lose, shitbrain. Go back and read the thread again from the beginning. I'm done fucking with you; it neither challenges nor amuses me, it just wastes my time.

IBJunior, HandSolo has taught you well.

So... WAAAAHHHH! WAAAAHHHHH! WAAAAHHHH!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BBBAAAAWWWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA Originally Posted by CJ7

Stop crying little boys. I'm done kicking your asses today. Just do your math homework on fractions and percentages and be on time for class tomorrow. And CBJizzface, don't stay out late streetwalking in tranny alley tonight. You need to be alert and bushy-tailed in my class if you don't want to do 4th grade all over again.

A 3000% decrease in premiums, lol. How many of you realize that's impossible?
Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Reality is optional with Obama.
He says whatever he wants.
Just the other day he referred to the Kiev gov't in Ukraine as duly elected.
Someone should tell him a coup gov't with neo-nazi elements is actually in place.
The duly elected Prime Minister got ran out of the country a few months ago.