Pope Tells Joyey Bribes That It’s OK to Take Communion.

• kochu
  • 10-30-2021, 08:35 PM
Just add an avatar. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Is that what you think the trannies are doing?
Is that what you think the trannies are doing? Originally Posted by kochu
If you want to be referred to as Gandhi, then do it. Stop being stupid. Or trying to be funny.

Should we take you half-serious here, newbie?

Another layup wiki boy?
He's a father. Not a mother. Adoption is for the worthy. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
He's neither, it takes a special person to be a Father. Pete is a caregiver that's all he is.
  • kochu
  • 10-30-2021, 09:07 PM
If you want to be referred to as Gandhi, then do it. Stop being stupid. Or trying to be funny.

Should we take you half-serious here, newbie? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Calling me a newbie you dummy?

You are resorting to your typical name calling episodes because you don't have anything inside your head to make a meaningful argument.
Calling me a newbie you dummy?

You are resorting to your typical name calling episodes because you don't have anything inside your head to make a meaningful argument. Originally Posted by kochu
What are we arguing about? You wanting to be called Gandhi? You have to have a point to make an argument.

I'll refer to you as Gandhi when it makes sense.

Same here. Not Sicilian, Tuscani. Originally Posted by bambino
Well I am sure we're on the same page about this Pope. You know he's a Jesuit, right?
He's neither, it takes a special person to be a Father. Pete is a caregiver that's all he is. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Okay. I'll give you that. But it doesn't take anything special to be a father. Any man who can reproduce can be a father. He's a dad.

C'mon 'stros!
Okay. I'll give you that. But it doesn't take anything special to be a father. Any man who can reproduce can be a father. He's a dad.

C'mon 'stros!
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
No he's just a care giver. Besides you don't know Pete and you don't know how he'll raise that Child. Gays that adopt are caregivers.
No he's just a care giver. Besides you don't know Pete and you don't know how he'll raise that Child. Gays that adopt are caregivers. Originally Posted by Levianon17
A male guardian who cares for a child is a dad. You don't know what it means to be a dad. If you are a father.
A male guardian who cares for a child is a dad. You don't know what it means to be a dad. If you are a father. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Nope you're wrong again. Liberals want to refer women with children as "Birthers" instead of Mothers and Men who have children as breeders instead of Fathers or Dads then a Gay who adopts is a caregiver because he has no biological association and signing a few papers doesn't make him a Dad or a Father whatever.
Nope you're wrong again. Liberals want to refer women with children as "Birthers" instead of Mothers and Men who have children as breeders instead of Fathers or Dads then a Gay who adopts is a caregiver because he has no biological association and signing a few papers doesn't make him a Dad or a Father whatever. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Caring for the child makes him a dad. You have no idea what being a dad means. Again.

Caring for the child makes him a dad. You have no idea what being a dad means. Again.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Not by the sick Liberal standards. They want to eliminate certain speech like "Mother", "Father". Sorry can't have your cake and eat it too. Pete and the other guy are caregivers because neither one is a Breeder or Birther.
What a waste of a thread. Nothing in here to comment on at all. Just a bunch of empty threats and insults.

I'm not a catholic but I can't support a priest refusing someone communion because he refuses to disallow abortion. That's a political statement not a religious one.

There are plenty of people who get communion right now who either support a women's right to an abortion or have had an abortion themselves. If you refuse communion to the President you have to deny it to everyone else as well.
What a waste of a thread. Nothing in here to comment on at all. Just a bunch of empty threats and insults.

I'm not a catholic but I can't support a priest refusing someone communion because he refuses to disallow abortion. That's a political statement not a religious one.

There are plenty of people who get communion right now who either support a women's right to an abortion or have had an abortion themselves. If you refuse communion to the President you have to deny it to everyone else as well. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
How the fuck do you know?
What he is saying is the entire concept of the Catholic Church’s idea of communion is a crock of shit.

It basically says that if you are in unconfessed sin, you cannot take communion. A woman can have an abortion and later realize she killed a living human, confess her sins and then take communion.

If she later says she feels abortion is nothing more than disposing of a unwanted clump of tissue, then she basically made a false confession.

Politicians cannot say, “I am personally against abortion, but will defend a woman’s right to have one.”

In the eyes of the Church, that is no different than saying “I am against murder, but will defend someone else’s choice to kill someone”. Keep in mind, the tenants of the Church are a “fetus” is a human from conception.

For the Pope to say it is OK for Biden to take communion is simply saying…..”It’s just an unwanted clump of tissue”.

That makes the Pope he ultimate hypocrite.