Backpage VS Eccie...

There is just alot of trash men have to weed out on BP which makes it hard and I see that but there is trash everywhere you have to do your research...Also BP also does alot of reverse stings well in houston they do
Well then, perhaps times have changed and I should start dipping my er...toes in the bp pool again.
BP is great for what it is.

It's a cheap place for girls to get their name and face out to a shitload of men easily and quickly.

It's a quick and easy place for men to find girls that are available TODAY at a decent price with sometimes less screening.

It's got its good and bad. Some girls are crap. Some clients are crap.
Eccie has its good and bad. some girls are crap. Some board members are crap.

BTW, you don't have to have reviews to become verified provider... ijs
BP is great for what it is.

It's a cheap place for girls to get their name and face out to a shitload of men easily and quickly.

It's a quick and easy place for men to find girls that are available TODAY at a decent price with sometimes less screening.

It's got its good and bad. Some girls are crap. Some clients are crap.
Eccie has its good and bad. some girls are crap. Some board members are crap.

BTW, you don't have to have reviews to become verified provider... ijs Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Then how do they know that there not le if they dont have reviews
I can't speak for all men, but just like you ladies screen men when they call. I screen ladies when I call.
  • Trey
  • 12-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Then how do they know that there not le if they dont have reviews Originally Posted by oLiViA88
They don't. I don't put much into the verified thing till they got a few reviews. They just need an ad or web site anyone can do that.
They don't. I don't put much into the verified thing till they got a few reviews. They just need an ad or web site anyone can do that. Originally Posted by trey
I swear I had to have reviews before I became verified but hell that was a long time ago...lol I didnt know that and Im glad I found out
Verified Provider process for ECCIE (Please Read)
Ladies, you may post a weekly ad in this section once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff at houston@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

The verification process could take 24-48 hours.
Yep, I was just about to say that I thought a provider could get verified with referrals. Reviews are no guarantee that the provider isn't LE, same goes for hobbyists.
this site seems more organized and a lil bit safer than backpage just because they got reviews of provider that way you know if 1. your not getting ripped off. 2. if the provider is a real person of a fake ad (like i see a lot of on backpages) and 3. u can actually contact the provider and actually screen them or vice versa.
this site seems more organized and a lil bit safer than backpage just because they got reviews of provider that way you know if 1. your not getting ripped off. 2. if the provider is a real person of a fake ad (like i see a lot of on backpages) and 3. u can actually contact the provider and actually screen them or vice versa. Originally Posted by dsmkid360
I hate to keep hammering this point, but having an attitude like this on ANY site, be it here or BP or wherever, is just lazy and could get you into trouble.

1 -- You can get ripped off here. Happens all the time. 2 -- While the providers here aren't likely to be "spam-bots", the question of whether or not they are "fake" is subject to much debate. Just look at some of their "recent" pictures. Enough said. 3 -- Screening is an individual thing, not guaranteed by the use of a website. In fact, my experience has been that BP providers screen more thoroughly than providers I've met here. Sometimes if I contact them with a PM here, that's all there is to it. They recognize my screenname or are reassured by the amount of reviews I've done or something. No references, no P411, no phone numbers, nothing. I'm not saying that's good or bad, that's just been my experience. This site isn't designed to be a screening tool.

BP gets a bad rap, mostly by people who don't use it much. They click over once, see the huge number of ads, most of them typed out l!k3 th1$$ buLL4h!t, and never go back. Like I said previously, most of my experience with it has been positive, but I'm certain that has more to do with caution and research than anything else.
But with more info still comes alot of risk because there is so many ways to se up fake profiles its just a big headache at times thats why I hardly advertise on here
I just want to motorboat Olivia's tatas
I just want to motorboat Olivia's tatas Originally Posted by Jack Flash
  • Trey
  • 12-11-2011, 08:55 PM
Yep them some nice boobies. What was this thread about again? Oh yeah BP, you know BP sucks for early morning meets girls never up. So the board wins when you have time to set up an appointment for later on. I gotta find a lay for the morning damn.