A Quickie About Agencies

Maggie Sinead, did this answer your question? roflmao
Without a doubt. Wow.
I learned a lot also, thanks to Max.
I learned that I don't care for his personality, and that I will never do business with him.
I don't think that insulting possible customers is good for business.
I could be wrong.

LF
LF,

Sorry if you don't like my personality. Sincerely. I don't consider flies like six and AE "possible customers", and they've been talking shit about me and my agency since ASPD. If you go back and read the thread from the beginning, you'll see I am only returning what they started. Those ankle-biters lurk on this board and take every opportunity to say something bad about me, even though neither of those clowns have ever seen a WF girl. I don't brown-nose anybody, especially clue-less clowns who'd rather write shit than actually play with beautiful girls.

As for "never doing business" with us, don't miss out on a good thing just because you don't like my style. As long as you don't mistreat any of the beautiful Wild Flowers, you would probably never meet me. If you were to see one of our girls, you could ask them if they need "saving" from me.

Again, sorry if I come off as a bit rough. It's actually a pretty tough business, and there are some bad people in it. I'm not one of the bad people, but I am tough. Though I'm really a nice guy. I don't have to kiss ass for business, and wouldn't, even if I did. I treat people with the same respect and friendliness that they show me. It's that simple.

There's more to life, and this business, than just money. Principles.
I got some. So I don't suck up to assholes just because they *might*
spend some money.
excellent response Max. I may have miss-read you.
I'm glad I included the 4th line in my post... "I may be wrong".

Good luck to you,
LF
Apologies are a dime a dozen, but true colors are true colors.
Someone with that kind of temper is better left to his own devices.

But AGAIN!! To all the Ladies, Gentlemen (meaning those males behaving as gentlemen), the the Agencies that DIDN'T pick unnecessary fights, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT!!
I actually read the relevant posts, and I appreciate the time you took to answer MY question.
  • PeAcH
  • 01-23-2010, 09:55 PM
You ever need anything, Maggie, don't hesitate to ask!

Much love!

there you go......... starting shit again........ AE and I are not fleas......... once again, u say something that is not true.......... damn max, is there any grain of truth to anything u say????

if i ever did see a girl from an agency it would be naughty..... krissy does not have to diss the competition.

and i would rather bash than play with beautiful girls......... well my 13 oks on P411 would say otherwise......
Sorry, Maggie, but I've got you pegged as a pot stirrer, the way you appeared to innocently start this thread with such an ulterior motive! (JK, Maggie)
You caught me, ferdburf !!
Peach, I love your 'tude!

I think this thread is serving its purpose in some way.. an odd way.. but I think whoever reads it will get a good idea of the hobby world..

I keep to my own, thanks for asking, though.
My world is that of a private one, that very few get to see, and even more few get to enjoy.

Carry on, thread! ^_^
Originally Posted by PeAcH
Apologies are a dime a dozen, but true colors are true colors.
Someone with that kind of temper is better left to his own devices. Originally Posted by MaggieSinead
Well said Mags, well said.

New pics I see. Quickie4 is hot!
  • ManUp
  • 01-24-2010, 09:05 PM
It's unbelievable the kind of trash talks (or writings) the majority of us have to endure!
Please take your bull shits to PMs and stick to the subject in public forum.
yeah ok newbie......... whatever u say.........
  • ManUp
  • 01-25-2010, 01:16 PM
I ain't newbie 6. Old timer from ASPD. Decided to use different handle to start fresh. I think you and I may have exchanged a few PMs in the past.