Best Bang for the Buck!

• Loxly
  • 09-17-2013, 08:47 PM
Well said...have I ever told you that I think your avatar is really really cute??? I have personally use it myself.
One question: Do you prefer your BMW big, classy and luxurious or fast and sporty? Originally Posted by samantha thom
If I can ever afford the wheels I'll let you know.

• Loxly
  • 09-17-2013, 08:53 PM
Well said...have I ever told you that I think your avatar is really really cute??? I have personally use it myself.
One question: Do you prefer your BMW big, classy and luxurious or fast and sporty? Originally Posted by samantha thom
Once I save enough for the wheels I'll let you know.

• Loxly
  • 09-17-2013, 08:55 PM

Once I save enough for the wheels I'll let you know.
  • Loxly
  • 09-17-2013, 10:15 PM
As soon as I can afford wheels for this damn thing I'll get back to you.

• Loxly
  • 09-18-2013, 08:01 AM
OK. Looks like we need a clean up on aisle 4. When I first tried posting the responce ECCIE went into a loop and kept coming back with a message to "Click here to retry". Which I did like 3 times.

When it finally posted I only saw one reply, not 4. It's only today when I viewed this thread that I saw there were 4. I didn't see anywhere I could fix this.
I was gonna comment yesterday along the lines of:
Instead of posting 4 similar complaints about you not saving enough or not able to afford wheels or whatever, may be you should start working on getting money for these wheels.
You know they always look for Male Providers ....

But then, I was also hit by that glitch and felt sorry for your ass (oh wait that is a whole other thread on here somewhere).

Gotta go drive my little Miata for a while, it's all paid for and performs so well.
  • Loxly
  • 09-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Actually F2C I thought someone might post something about me stammering at the thought of Samantha.

Regardless, like you I'm in the mid-range transportation arena. And I actually had to get two new tires before the great state of Texas would issue tags for the thing. And if I could afford a high-end vehicle it'd probably be a Tesla Roadster or a restored Sunbeam Tiger.

Male Provider? At my age the best I could hope for is being a judge for a wet depends contest over at Sunny Acres.
LOL....it all depends on what kind of car you're talking about. If it's a BMW, Lexus, Bentley, Mercedes...then look me up.
But if your car payment is on a Ford Festiva....maybe not. LOL Originally Posted by samantha thom

I don't drive beamers lol or Lexus, or bentleys or even a mercedes but it's not a ford! But That was just an example. But I may look you up.
If I can ever afford the wheels I'll let you know.

Originally Posted by Loxly

I dont know why but this makes me laugh
I think I deserve an honorable mention.

Please and Thank You. ;-)