If Providers could chose their Hobbyist type..what would it be?

So is it tacky to say that FOUR of my favorite gents have commented on this thread? Is it tacky to have more than one favorite?? I can't choose just one! There is no way. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Tease...
Perfect except I'd add...
5) Pays the rate and doesn't haggle

Unless she's TRULY attracted to the gent then #'s 3 & 4 might get thrown out the window Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I figured that was part of being polite!!
Won't be long til the guys will have Showcases....

Mine will have selfies taken with a phone in the mirror, from above, while I'm making the duckface.

My calendar will fill up so fast.
When I read this post this morning I thought there would be NO WAY a lady would be foolish enough to list the specific physical type she's attracted. Doing so you chance offending or outright saying you're best situation would not include seeing many of the men on this board. But alas one proved me wrong. The smart ones say "attitude" (which by the way, with the kind of girl I find attractive this is true), respectful, clean, nice smile, eyes, etc because they understand their customer base isn't on his way back from a modeling gig for Calvin Klein.

I know what I look like and guarantee no ladies are going to describe me as their dream boat. But this is why I love the hobby - many of these ladies, including many frequent posters make me feel like their dream guy, even if only for that hour.

Ladies - strongly advise against posting what Mr. Right or even Mr. Rightnow should look like. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I agree with Mr. Easy