What's in your price range?

My problem isn't the price range or the rate per session with these lovely ladies; it's the references. I can afford it, but I don't have the required references outside of Benjamin Franklin and William McKinley. If need be, I'll throw in Grover Cleveland for assurances, too.
What boards do they use out there mostly? Several of us girls have considered going out that way again. If I get enough requests then I am game.
2 to 2.5 has always been my limit, mostly because I could find someone at that price. The biggest problem I have is that I don't hobby enough so I am always looking at 'newbie' friendly which causes timing problems as I don't always have a lot of time when an opening pops on my schedule.

I think that the additional fees creates an issue as well. One price for anything that my happen is better. I might be looking for some of the extras but decide no as the session unfolds so I have wasted the money because I am not asking for it back or the reverse could also be true and I tend to not bring any extra cash to the session (this is my way of outsmarting littleme).
Seems more like a ad the further the thread goes.... Previews of coming attractions and all....

I do hope everyone is wise enough to consider the fact that a poll of this nature in the Coed section is going to be "skewed" a bit by female responses.....

i would bet AGAINST much female responses in the lower threads and venture a guess that more than 50% of the male responders feel $250 to be top dollar for a HIGH QUALITY session.....

Just an observation.... Originally Posted by Whispers

So what's YOUR price range, Whispers?
If you find the women who post in this thread to be *skewing things or placing an Ad* then move on. Not everything has to be written according to the book of whispers. The providers can join in on such a discussion w/o being insulted by you. We're enjoying this site. Allow us that.

Much appreciated!
I was wondering the same thing. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I tried to book an Outcall session with you just the other day.. I had a comfy/safe Hotel and everything.. P411 Too!... and you turned down my business... I figured your Phone would be blowing up since you turned down a screened John w/ two P411 Ok's...

....and you also missed an opportunity to view the most Beautiful Cock in all of Central Texas!!
What boards do they use out there mostly? Several of us girls have considered going out that way again. If I get enough requests then I am game. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
As far as boards, this one I think is the default now...At least for me.

Since I am 4hrs out of Austin now (San Angelo), as well as 4hrs out of Dallas, kinda figured there might be more provider's willing to come out this way. Yes, pun is intended.
I tried to book an Outcall session with you just the other day.. I had a comfy/safe Hotel and everything.. P411 Too!... and you turned down my business... I figured your Phone would be blowing up since you turned down a screened John w/ two P411 Ok's...

....and you also missed an opportunity to view the most Beautiful Cock in all of Central Texas!! Originally Posted by Elephant
Not ringing any bells with me???
My problem isn't the price range or the rate per session with these lovely ladies; it's the references. I can afford it, but I don't have the required references outside of Benjamin Franklin and William McKinley. If need be, I'll throw in Grover Cleveland for assurances, too. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
With the recent activity, girls are probably screening now more than ever. I, even as a newb, have not advertised to be newb friendly...though I have found a few friends within the rank of the reference-less. It all boils down to comfort level. No one wants to put themselves at risk. Hard to deal with but true...even on the flip side of the coin..

As for pricing and such... We all are aware that times are hard for everyone and pricing adjustment is almost mandatory. Taking in account both elements...It would not surprise me if the general consensis is to stick to those you are familiar and satisfied with. With the current circumstances, the option with the least liability and the highest ROI is the unmistakable answer.

It's all a matter of what risk limit you are dealing with, either financially or personally.

Higher introductory rates are a result of this need for protection. I must agree with the sentiment that it is a good deterrent for ...undesirable ....emails.

As for me...am I cautious? Yes. Am I worth it? Absolutely.

I normally don't post such self appraising statements but I wanted to illustrate that confidence in your value does not necessarily accompany an underlining motive.

Please don't extremitize...yup...extremitiz e.....the above statement..lol...just saying.
Not ringing any bells with me??? Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
Sure Didn't!.. That's the problem......

You did mention something about my Hotel being in a Hot area of town....No harm done.. Just spent that dinero in Houston on new years eve....

Btw, you've got a very sexy voice....
Well, in light of recent events you can't be too careful. I don't remember if you contacted me by phone first, but if you did that could have been why. I am just extra cautious that's all. It was not an intentional brush off. All of our guards are up.
hugs,
Bangs
elephant, dont worry you are not the only one who has been dissed lately. all one can do is move on. something tells me u rang in the new year with a BANG!!!!
If you find the women who post in this thread to be *skewing things or placing an Ad* then move on. Not everything has to be written according to the book of whispers. The providers can join in on such a discussion w/o being insulted by you. We're enjoying this site. Allow us that.

Much appreciated! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
If you bothered to read before posting just to try to stir shit with me you would have seen I already responded....

No where did I suggest that Providers should not post....

No where did I suggest that Providers should not join in a discussion....

No where did I insult any provider....

If I wanted to insult a provider I would certainly be much more direct....

Until you came along with the same useless drivel that usually comes out of the keyboard when you finger it the thought of insulting anyone had not crossed my mind....

I would tell you to go away and quit "stalking" me but I know business is bad for many and a gal with an attitude and online persona such as yourself is probably doing a bit worse than others so welcome to Eccie....

I hope you get some entertainment value from being here....

I have no doubt you will be entertaining others around here with your words of wisdom and wit.

Have fun.
something tells me u rang in the new year with a BANG!!!! Originally Posted by sixxbach
I cant confirm if Britney "BANGS!"...but I sure as hell can tell that Yoli & Lily in Houston did!>
lol well i did not mean the pun! i am thinking of taking a road trip out of austin personally. some awesome deals in the DFW area...... SA too for that matter.... but i think DFW on paper sounds like a great deal!

Much appreciated! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I have to agree with Whispers here. And I don't always do that. But when it comes to this thread being an ad, well all threads started by providers exist essentially to give her board presence and remind people she is around. And on the same note all posts are essentially ads in some form. It isn't like you are posting a billboard with rates, but more like a Pepsi product placement in a Transformers movie. It isn't wrong unless it is shameless self promotion. And I don't think this is exactly an example of that.

As far as providers skewing things, well the reality is that the poll is in coed and EVERYONE can vote. I posted the EXACT SAME POLL in the Men's Lounge, and the results are QUITE DIFFERENT. I think it is unethical for providers to vote on this poll, but there is no way to know who has. In this case it is like the providers are acting similar to OPEC, setting the prices and determining the market. Like any other industry, supply and demand should set the pricing in the market. I definately think providers should stick together and charge whatever they want. HOWEVER I will vote with my wallet and not see a provider who I think is charging to much. We all excercise our rights, your right to set your price, and our right whether or not to pay it.

I usually do not join in the debates you get into Wicked Milf, and I very rarely defend Whispers, HOWEVER I think you jumped the gun here, and are in the wrong.