hes not a bad guy but i dont like him!

why not just put my profile on ignore so you can have less worries about stalking me on here. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
i could i guess..but i won't...you just crack me up too much LL!!!
Take the money and run lol
who gives a shit about the risks of cim & bbbj if she does not feel comfortable providing that type of finish that it her choice. If that was one of the specific services he was seeking he could have researched her reviews or asked her directly after screening, I think that would have saved him a lot of time.

Rambro I am more and more hobby in love with you every day
That guy was a fkn asshole Roxy. Unfortunately you run into those kind of fucktards in our little world. I think you did the right thing by posting his bullshit. Just keep your head up.
Roxy, whatever you say goes, but are you saying he wanted BBFS? If so, that's a deal killer. But some of your reviews do say you engaged in BBBJ. Applaud you for that. Just wondering if there was some confusion. In any case and even if he couldn't stand you, he acted like an ass asking for money back (agree with Sam Thom, I wouldn't have asked and you needn't have done it) and for saying he was clean. Jeeeeeezzzzz. You absolutely did the right thing by posting. That's why we have Co-ed.
yes... that was what he wanted and then when he didnt get his way, he wasnt being forceful, but his whole attitude changed. and to be honest, I just couldn't get into the session anymore like i usually would. ( I like to have fun! ) really..... it was a mood killer for both, i think. i just gave it back because honestly it was the best way to get rid of him. I just wonder how many girls that have seen him have given in to his twisted acronyms? just a thought.

Rambro I am more and more hobby in love with you every day Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Awwwww.

I hobby love you too, darling.

I hobby love you, too.

Awwwww.

I hobby love you too, darling.

I hobby love you, too.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Get a room already, sheesh... 😍
Don't you have a tall building to go leap or a web to sling or a....suit to iron or something??

• Sami
  • 12-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Roxy sorry you had to put up with that BS. This is exactly why the ladies should contact the ladies who have okayed the gentleman. Now you can't 100% be sure that one won't pull stupid shit on you. There is always the first for some. I personally would have not give him his money back. Standing over me or not! He chose to leave early and by that time I would have been pissed myself. There's No excuse for his bullying ways. I hope you have blacklisted him for his actions and contacted Gina maybe he has done this before and the lady never come out in any forum to out his ass.
  • mar6
  • 12-05-2011, 06:26 PM
Just want to let everyone know that I have discussed this matter with Roxy privately, and without getting into unnecessary details, it seems that there was some miscommunication that took place between her and I. The matter has been resolved privately and as a result of our discussion Roxy assures me that she is willing to serve as a positive provider reference should anyone ask. If you have any further questions, please contact her directly.
Just want to let everyone know that I have discussed this matter with Roxy privately, and without getting into unnecessary details, it seems that there was some miscommunication that took place between her and I. The matter has been resolved privately and as a result of our discussion Roxy assures me that she is willing to serve as a positive provider reference should anyone ask. If you have any further questions, please contact her directly. Originally Posted by mar6
Really? So she claims you asked for BBFS but now, all of a sudden, its okay? Never mind the BBFS requests because you two got it all worked out? Alrighty then! Makes perfect sense! Glad you two consenting adults got all the details worked out LMAO

I wouldn't trust her for a reference at ALL, after that bullshhhh....
this was more like that i accepted his apology. Thats all. He sent me a private message, apologizing for his request and behavior. I dont plan to see him again, but I do plan to be perfectly honest should anyone else ask for a reference. Everyone already knows what happen at the session since I posted it, and that's the only reason I posted anything at all.
Closed per OP request.