BBBJ Contest

I'd love to try to get on the judges table, or the bleachers.
I like this concept. Are all the judge spots filled?
I am still finalizing everything. I have three girls in, and need a total of 8. If you have an ATF BBBJ, let her know that you think she should compete.
I'm really uncomfortable with the whole idea of a film person hosting this, and it would be a shame for a previous champ (me) to not compete. However...

PM was pretty spot on with his details.

I know I showed up where we agreed upon, and I DID get compensated for my time. Not being judged/racing against another girl or against anyone else at the time I was with my client....

Now, there are some clients that I've made cum before they are even all the way hard yet, and there have been just a few that just don't. I've pulled out every trick I know, and they don't do it. So, no WAY am I going to put my neck out in a race off against other guys with a guy that is trying to sabotage things. Or simply just be an ass hole.

Call me a bit jaded, but y'all are out there and you know it.

Those bng guys that try to stay 30 minutes because they're "almost there", as a small example.

I'm still considering it, just to keep my reputation, although, I really don't need it.

My reviews speak plenty on their own, and I already won one a few years ago, and you know, you only get better at sucking cock over time.
The Italiana Princes has a good memory of the rules of the contest that she won. IMO In the interest of objectivity no client of any of the competitors should be a judge. Before I read this thread, I had no idea there had been more than one such contest in the Metroplex.
As the winner of the 2006 BEST BBBJ in Dfw....lol...makes me feel old....the contest went like this:

There were about 10-15 girls (who had been nominated-most votes- by the men of Aspd)
Im not sure how many guys were involved...but LovingKayla please correct me if Im wrong...
The guys who volunteered as "judges" paid a judges fee to LovingKayla (which was to be split up between the top three winners) and each girl had to see three different judges.

Im not sure if each of the judges saw all of the contestants, or how it exactly worked (Ive slept since then)...but it spanned over about a three week period. The reason it took so long was because each of the three judges had to line up their schedule with the contestants...all at separate appointment times.
(Not all at the same time, like a buccaci style).

The three judges could not be someone who I had visited with before. They each got a session up to 30mins long. No sex was involved...only bbbj. Im not sure how the tallying went (maybe LovingKayla can expand on this). I know my winnings were somewhere in the ballpark of 1,100.

It was pretty fun. I originally accepted the challenge back then...because I had thought it was going to all at one time, in the same room, like a blindfold "suck" test, lol. (Which would have been AWESOME). But the men (at the time) did not want to be in the same room as each other (PARTY POOPERS) lol!

I'm excited to hear of this new Contest brewing...I would love to pass the crown to an up & coming true Cock worshipper as myself.

Mmmmmmm.....& I would LOVE TO WATCH!!
Maybe even be a fluffer, or give tips, lol!!

:-)
No worries Italiana and Angie, y'all can blind fold me and compete on my cock
As long as I get to "knight" the winner...
The Princess is spot on ... I was a very lucky judge and had the pleasure of seeing both Angie and IP. It was just a blast.
As the winner of the 2006 BEST BBBJ in Dfw....lol...makes me feel old....the contest went like this:

There were about 10-15 girls (who had been nominated-most votes- by the men of Aspd)
Im not sure how many guys were involved...but LovingKayla please correct me if Im wrong...
The guys who volunteered as "judges" paid a judges fee to LovingKayla (which was to be split up between the top three winners) and each girl had to see three different judges.

Im not sure if each of the judges saw all of the contestants, or how it exactly worked (Ive slept since then)...but it spanned over about a three week period. The reason it took so long was because each of the three judges had to line up their schedule with the contestants...all at separate appointment times.
(Not all at the same time, like a buccaci style).

The three judges could not be someone who I had visited with before. They each got a session up to 30mins long. No sex was involved...only bbbj. Im not sure how the tallying went (maybe LovingKayla can expand on this). I know my winnings were somewhere in the ballpark of 1,100.

It was pretty fun. I originally accepted the challenge back then...because I had thought it was going to all at one time, in the same room, like a blindfold "suck" test, lol. (Which would have been AWESOME). But the men (at the time) did not want to be in the same room as each other (PARTY POOPERS) lol!

I'm excited to hear of this new Contest brewing...I would love to pass the crown to an up & coming true Cock worshipper as myself.

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I was one of the first round judges (since I had already seen the "Princess" I was assigned three other contestants).

There was a rating scale and several factors to be judged that advanced contestants to the next round. IP is correct. 30 minutes and no other activities. A small fee was paid at the time of judging.

Princess it has been waaaaay too long.
If yall are doing it the way Princess described I'm game on judging... As adventurous as getting everyone in a room sounds, I still enjoy my discretion. That said... I call dibs on Angie first.
I don't think a race should be involved at all, nor does it need to be filmed. It should be first time clients and based on total enjoyment.
I agree with IP.

I think we should let the crown pass to a new up and comer.
tntangie I'd love to see what I missed at that contest from back in the day. I've seen IP and she is awesome. Let me compare....lol.

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Italiana, glad that you confirmed much of what i remember you and angie telling me.
and, like angie, i've slept since then.
and had lil delites extremenly delited by each of you since then - MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!

The Princess is spot on ... I was a very lucky judge and had the pleasure of seeing both Angie and IP. It was just a blast. Originally Posted by Prvtdance4me
I was one of the first round judges (since I had already seen the "Princess" I was assigned three other contestants).
There was a rating scale and several factors to be judged that advanced contestants to the next round. IP is correct. 30 minutes and no other activities. A small fee was paid at the time of judging. ... Originally Posted by hardrock
like i said, i thought it went/came something like that.

No worries Italiana and Angie, y'all can blind fold me and compete on my cock Originally Posted by Mojojo
mojojo, i havent done one in a while, but a DBTT(*) is one of my favorite ways to get a bbbj tc nqns cim!!!!!

(no blindfolded smileys getting a blowjob)

(* double blind taste test - i blindfold myself, let two women each pleasure lil delites, i attempt to guess who is whom.)