Old Hags Club

Youngins got newer beds, that's all.

Oh my Gawd, just kidding, STOP THE FLAMES!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Originally Posted by phildo
Someone has jokes! FTR, smart aleck, it was a new bed!
Yes, you were issued points but I have to agree with you, sometimes it's worth it. But that wasn't my story to tell. As I stated, it was the expurgated version, without the Gannet. I still can't believe they issued you points for that. You of all people! You're just so ... nice Originally Posted by Dharma

Dammit Dharma! "Nice"? Don't go spreading rumors around about me!
Nice, new pics VNurse.
  • Sami
  • 12-21-2013, 09:47 PM
Sami Sampler
When I first met Fawn, and Lana I told them I was in Old hag training, since then I have topped over 40

MY personal goal is to sample every member of the old hags club, and not just once! Originally Posted by slowmover
My mother says a woman's sex drive increases in her 40's. I bet these seasoned providers can really fuck! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
[for those of you getting ready to jump on the bandwagon, this is not a review thread. so the 30 day rule doesnt apply :^)
i found this while searching thru one of the old hags posts.]

eva, fucking is a small subset of sex. generally, women in their 30s, 40s and up know the ins and out of erotic & sexual intimacies - what they like, what guys like, etc. generally, women in their late teens and early 20s dont.

so, it just depends on what a guy wants - looks or knowledge. [quantity vs quality].

i know, there are some younger women who have both and some older women who have neither.....

regardless, let me spend an hour w/ any of the old hag who've commented on this thread and i'll be very much delited.
Nice, new pics VNurse. Originally Posted by demsrsb
Thank you very much darlin!

And thank YOU pmdelites! I miss you! ;-)
I LOVE being in my 40's!!!!!! I'm working out, having fun, money is better, fucking like a bunny and having a blast doing it. Being a old hag rocks!!!!!