TRUE DEFINITION OF GFE!!!!

To me, GFE is making the client feel - well - not like a client. BBBJ is nice but not imperative, but DFK is a must. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
This is about right BBBJ is more than nice...naughty really, but not a mood breaker entirely.

I'd add DATY.
I would rather have her kiss me and cover for CBJ. Then I know I am not sucking someones dick when I am kissing.

GFE to me is making me feel like I am her true love. I pay for an illusion. I know others do as well. I wouldnt want to be with the guy she was with right before me.
Kissing is a must for GFE. As far as the BBBJ it doesnt matter since I only get it with a condom anyways. Got to be safe
I have always considered myself a GFE. GFE by my definition is a provider who enjoys what she does. Offers kissing and sensuality to the session. Keeping things safe should be a good sign that she is careful. I feel that guys who expect bbbj and uncovered sessions are just asking for trouble. The girls that offer that are not looking out for your best interest but to line their pockets no matter what the cost. The provider that looks out for her health is the one that is also looking out for you.
Spankings for you, bad boy!
Thought GFE meant GO for Everything...lol Originally Posted by BfloEd
The guys determine what they consider GFE and bbbj, dfk, convo, DATY, etc defines that
The fact is, some do base it on covered vs uncovered. I don't make the rules

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT....GFE IS ABOUT PASSION AND CHEMISTRY BETWEEN PROVIDER AND HOBBYIST NOT COVERED OR UNCOVERED!!! THAT'S THE POINT I AM TRYING TO MAKE. Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
I think it's all in the kisss